2

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Dayum bois
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Walking Jackie with Mikey, Keisuke and Emma became a daily routine for you.

After school, you'd go straight home and head to their neighborhood with Jackie. Though, there were times where you couldn't go due to your after school activities.

Mikey deemed you close enough that he introduced his other friend to you: Ryuguji Ken. He preferred to be called Draken though.

Honestly, what is with these boys and nicknames?

He was as tall as you despite still being in elementary and had a sick dragon tattoo, which you complimented him for. He quickly took a liking to you because of that.

With your daily visit to the Sano household, there was another person you got acquainted with.

Sano Shinichiro.

You were scared of him at first but eventually warmed up to him after finding out he's actually a good guy.

But it doesn't stop there.

The more you knew about him, the closer you were to him, you came to realize something.

He was your type.

Friendly, empathetic, charismatic, fearless and selfless.

You may not have a braincell, but you do have taste.

When you heard his age, your disappointment was immeasurable, and your day was ruined.

But did that stop you?

Yes, it sure did.

Feelings aside, you do stop by his bike shop often.

At first, you visited his shop once every two weeks just to see him. But once you were comfortable enough with him, your visits became more frequent. You'd confide in him about your school problems, seek for advices, bring him snacks and other goodies or brag about your accomplishments.

And he would always welcome you with open arms.

"Y'know, it's so easy to get along with you, [y/n]-chan." Shinichiro once admitted while you were completing your schoolwork at his place.

"Say what?" You raised a brow.

"It's been around– what?– two months since you met Mikey, Keisuke, and Emma. And look at them. They're so attached to you. I've never seen anything like it." A low chuckle rumbling in his throat, he rested his head on his palm.

"What can I say? Everyone loves me." You puffed your chest proudly.

"Oi. Don't let that compliment get to your head." He chided playfully.

You stuck your tongue out at him before shifting your attention back to your schoolwork.

The repetitive clicking of your mechanical pencil filled the silence. Most people would've scolded you for it, but Shinichiro didn't seem to mind. At long last, his voice came out.

"It really is amazing now that I think about it. Your friendliness, I mean. Back in my day–"

"Shinichiro-san, you're still in your twenties."

"Don't interrupt me, [y/n]-chan." He glared at you. "As I was saying, back in my days, meeting someone who's just... good-natured like you is rare. Though, I guess my environment had something to do with it."