○start○

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

⊙M/n POV⊙

"Ugh"

'My head's throbbing, what was that just now? I'm not supposed to be alive right?' Sitting up i take a look around, ' wait where am I?'

There are scattered books and papers on the floor and some posters on the wall. It looks familiar but i can't seem to remember it. 'Hmm?' I took a closer look and...'woah those posters look OLD old'. Just then I heard footsteps outside the door 'oh shit' bursting through was a woman who seems about in her mid age? 'Oh she looks like my mother, wait ,what!?'

"What are you doing, get out of bed and get ready! You're gonna be late for school [M/n]!" Well she looks mad, she's holding one of those pair of chopsticks i remember she used to like to buy and she wore a violet apron.

'That doesn't beat the fact that she...passed away though'

"How are you here? you're supposed to-" I manage to say before my head starts to kill me, i hold my head as a way to manage the pain,knowing full well that does not help,'gosh it feels like somebody's trying to smash my head open or something' i must've been struggling alot if the look on mom's face was anything to go by it, she looks terrified as if i'm going to die if she doesn't do something. She's not wrong. It feels so painful i can't describe it anymore, just continuous waves of pain. 'Seems like she's saying something ,but i can't hear it, the ringing is too loud!'

"[M/n]!...up!....happening!?...PLEASE!.." Her voice seems to drift away further from me and my vision seems to turn black. The pain is still there but it seems to subside. 'Finally, finally its over, that hurts like a b*tch tho'

Flashback

Everyday was the same, waking up,going to work, eating, sleep. Continuous cycle going on for years and years.
Everyday was depressing, the world seems dark and nothing is entertaining, not that i have time to entertain myself anyways. It was work, work and work, nothing else no happiness, no sadness, no nothing. I don't have time for emotions , its all about paying rent and trying not to get fired from the job. I turned 26 on [b/d], i didn't even noticed it was my birthday until a week passed.

Today is the same as other days and today is ending. I walked from my office late at night after working an overnight for a project that was shoved to me by a senior of mine. I just have to get it done and i can't complain, unless i want to get fired.

" *sigh* I'm so tired" ruffling my hair i walked to the stain station.

Looking around there wasn't that much people. A few workers and... ugh i don't care. Facing the front i walked to a vending machine to get a coffee. Putting the coins in, pressing the button, waiting for the drink, getting it, opening it and for my long awaited moment, taking a sip. Oh the heavenly bliss of bitterness and the sweet cold relief , this is what keeps me alive, i can't live without this masterpiece. My face must be one of happiness right about now. 'Oops I hope nobody sees that'. I hesitantly finish it, still wanting to enjoy my drink but the train should be here soon from what i heard from the announcer. The sound of the train on the tracks the sound of footsteps approaching and the feeling of being pushed.' Huh, pushed?'

Before i know it my feet left the platform and my weight carried me forward. I saw my mom smiling at me in her hospital gown and i saw myself talking to her about opening my own bakery or cafe, then i saw myself looking at the picture of my mother with her inside the coffin, my middle school self was crying. 'Ah..I remember now, i had a dream, but its too late it seems, I'm dying and my life is flashing before my eyes' haha f*ck you devine being. I waited for the impact train but nothing happened. It just turned black .

Flashback end

⊙M/n POV⊙

"Wake.."

" ...et..up!"

"[M/N]!!"

My eyes flew open as i take a few deep breaths. I remember what happened, its still fresh in my mind like a bread fresh from the oven. ' I'm hungry' my stomach seems to agree.

"What happened!? Are you okay!? Do you need a doctor!? Did you have a heart attack!? Answer me you idiot son!"

Right, mom was doting and now that i remember her, i feel like crying. So i did.
Warm tears wet my cheeks as I let my emotions out, its been so long since i cried and its been so much longer since she left me. I can't stop myself from crying. She seems to halt at her questions as she embraced me.

"I-its been s-so long, ugh, since i've seen y-you mom. Please don't leave me again." I stuttered out before tightening my embrace on her.

"Huh? What do you mean? You just saw me this morning, and I'm not leaving you, I'll always be here." She said as she patted my head.

"Liar." I whispered under my breath and fortunately she didn't catch what i said.

We huged each other for a few more minutes before letting go. I came back to my senses as i buried myself in the covers. 'That was so embarrasing, why did you do that! Baka! Baka!'. Hitting myself on the head a few times due to embarrasment. I heard a chuckle and felt my head get patted again. I peaked out to see mom smiling at me.

"Now do you feel like telling what happened? You were out for 'till afternoon"

"Huh? Oh..I'm just tired i guess, i don't exactly know what happened myself. And i was out from the morning until late afternoon? That was longer than i thought.." i whispered the last bit of my sentence to myself.

"I see well if it happens again I'll be here okay?" She told me reassuringly.

"Okay. Mom, um is it okay if i go for a short walk? I just want to get some fresh air." 'And see what's going on in this timeline' maybe i can find out more things.

"Oh sure, if you're feeling well enough that is" she told me. Such a worrywart.

"Yup I'll be fine and I'll be back as soon as possible" I grabed my flip-phone 'so nostalgic' and my wallet before going down the stairs and through the front door.

"Alright~" I heard mom said as i step out.

◇time skip◇

It was curently golden hour now when i walked out the house and now I can check the date. I searched my pockets for my phone before taking it out and seeing the date. ' july 6 2005',' I guess I timeslip on accident'.

"Then does that mean i can go back to my real time?" I muttered to myself. Scratching my head i wonder around.

'Alrighty, let's just remember stuff before we change anymore of the timeline....I go to mizo middle school, I'm currently in class 2, I don't remember having any friends and my lifes boring....yeah that's all i guess? Welp atleast for now thats okay.'

" Ain't that right kiyomasa?" A somewhat annoying voice said.

'Huh? who's kiyomasa?'

Walking a little more i see a clearence. There was a few students, they look like delinquents 'oh yeah those exist, I forgot' . I hid behind a wall watching the scene onfold infront of me. Theres this other kid he looks younger and weaker the those other students but judging from the way he slick his blond dye hair up, to the way he wears his uniform tells me he's also a delinquent. Just then the, leader it seems, spoke a few words and now i see the older students beating the kid up.

'Oh shoot! What do I do!? I don't know a single thing about fighthing other than throwing a punch!!'

Note
I didn't know where to end so I guess here is okay?idk but hope you enjoy it!  <☆v☆>
Next chapter is about M/n and takemichi's interaction!