○chap 10○

⊙No one's POV⊙

The morning after the Moebius incident [M/n] got a call from Ema. He was walking on the sidewalk when he got the call. He heard from Draken that Takemichi was brought to the hospital when he was passed out, so he wanted to make a visit.

Flashback

"Hello? Oh Ema! What's up?" [M/n] answered the call.

"[M/n]-kun......Draken and Mikey...started fighting.." Then he heard a sob from the line.

"What?...they're fighting? But why? Do you know why, Ema?" [M/n] took a seat on one of those swings from the playground. Softly gripping onto the metal chains.

"I don't know...but now theres different sides to Toman....Draken's side and Mikey's side.....Toman..have been ripped in two..!" The sobs and sniffles from the other line continued. Ema trying her best to keep it silent.

"Ripped....in two..? Why..!? What are they thinking!?- ugh!" [M/n] frustratingly bit his lips. He closed his eyes and breathe, letting the tension lessen, before speaking a again to a crying Ema. Not minding his bleeding lips.

"Okay, Okay...It'll be alright Ema. Just breathe, calm down, okay? You don't have to cry love. Breathe." [M/n] calmly comforted Ema while trying his best to do the same. When he heard the crying cease a little, he continued.

"Where are you now? I'll come to you."

"R-right now...I'm with Takemichi-kun. He's still not awake but...I'm planning to tell him too, when he wakes up."

"Ah..okay then I'll be there in a bit. Don't cry okay? It'll be alright." [M/n] tried to sound as optimistic as he could, he doesn't need Ema to worry. He hoped it would work, if not, at least he could sound comforting.

"Okay...thank you [M/n]-kun. See you." [M/n] sigh in relief after hearing Ema's reply. She sounds convinced.

"Sure! See ya!" He took off running after ending the call.

End

His lungs were burning, his throath was dry and his legs were minutes from giving up. Yes, he is desperate, yes, he is worried. But why didn't he just take the train which would be so much more convenient for him and everybody.

Now he's covered in sweat and is not far from fainting. Smart move [M/n] smart move. Honestly why does he even have a brain when he's not even using it. A question that he would never be answering.

It's all worth it because he's here comforting Ema patting her back, while she clutch his shirt tightly, crying. He wasn't the only one who was there, of course, other than Ema and Takemichi. When he arrived at the hospital, he was greeted by a Hinata who was accusing Takemichi of doing something, which he had no idea to.

Being the voice of reason and the mature one in the room, he could have asked Hinata but she's busy with Ema and Takemichi. He settled all the medical bills and the talking with the doctor, while the other three helped Takemichi. Takemichi wasn't hurt badly so he was free to go, but without some warnings about his injuries.

◇Timeskip◇

Hinata and Ema went on their way as [M/n] and Takemichi went back to Takemichi's house. He wanted to hang out, and keep a close eye on Takemichi because he found out Takemichi's good at getting hurt. Like, it was a second nature to him. Honestly, [M/n] would've just wrap him up in bubble wrap if he could, but too bad, he couldn't. Sad.