○chap 4○

⊙M/n POV⊙

After the talk we have at night yesterday, turns out I was right. Akkun was about to injure Kiyomasa. Now that I know this is not me hallucinating, I can rely on it for future use.

Mom was worried about me the whole night, seeing bruises on my arm after getting slightly hit by Kiyomasa yesterday was not helping. She was fussing around and then scolded me before letting me go back to my room. The night thankfully went on smoothly and before I knew it, it was morning.

◇Timeskip◇

Mom bought me a new hoodie for me to use, I'm thankful she did because it is currently my most favourite piece of clothing to wear. It is comfortable and It is warm and soft and fluffy....all in all it's amazing. I should be paying attention to the road before I trip and fall. That would be embarrasing, with or without witness.

School was quite near to my house and the walk was quite interesting. Everything felt lively and nostalgic. If I was the 'old me' i would have never gone out or i just don't bother to observe my surroundings which explains why I don't find any of the things I see familiar to me. Despite walking down the same route for three years until highschool.

There were a few people who approach me, offering me to walk together with them. The first people were this group of girls. They were giggly and smiley, shying away when I gave them a polite smile.

"Goodmorning"s were heard from students as they pass me. Nobody started a conversation, they just smiled at me with red faces. Something people do I guess....I give up. Sometimes I tried talking to them and they all just squeal or clear their throat, the guys was the former.

⊙third person POV⊙

When the students saw our dear protagonist, they all thought of their married lives with our angel.

The new found charm was a force to be reckoned. [M/n] was charming in their eyes. The smile he gave and the laugh they rarely hear was angelic. This man was illegal, he has to be. The way he looks when he is focusing on his schoolwork in class and when he stare out the window. They can't help but find him handsome when his eyes were half lidded and lips were slightly apart as he leaned back on his seat, at least that was for the ladies.

As for the gentlemens they found him handsome, yes, but mostly cute. He has a slightly shorter stature and a cute face, perfect fit if they were to snuggle. He was still taller than the girls but was on the shorter side for the guys, not all but some. They noticed the change, everybody did. He used to be someone who was easily ignored but now everyone can't seem to take their eyes off him. Girls are straight for him and the guys are gay for him, reluctantly.

When the angel greeted them back, they can't seem to answer back. It felt wrong talking to the now most popular boy in school and .......he got a new hooddieeeeeee!!! They died countless of times and it was only 8 in the morning.

The power of our protagonist is scary.

⊙third person POV end⊙

⊙M/n POV⊙

Well....it has been awkward. Everybody seem to be in their own internal monologue, while still walking with me. Oh....i found myself a blonde-poop-for-hair and a sun.

"Take-kun!, Hina-chan! Ohaiyo!!" I shouted startling the crowd around me. Apologizing to the crowd before running towards the couple.

"Ah!ohaiyo [M/n]-kun!" Hinata waved at me. I returned the gesture before stopping beside Takemichi.

I gave them a wide grin, continuing the walk together to school. Since I decided to change.....nothing is gonna stop me!

"So you guys having a date later?" I gave them a shit eating smirk. Ohoho it's good to be young......we're the same age...oh well!