○chap 9○

⊙No one's POV⊙

[M/n] and Takemichi stood infront of Hinata's house, it was already evening. They planned to go back to the original timeline to get more information for the upcoming fight.

Takemichi looked at [M/n] and seem to contemplate.

"Ne....[M/n]-chan." He started.

"Hm?" [M/n] answered. Eyebrows lifting, showing that he is listening. Still facing the door.

"What about you go first? I can make something up if the past you ask me anything. Since I'm still aware." [M/n] lights up, he glance at Takemichi and smiled. Takemichi's heart skipped a beat.

"Sure! Let's do that!" [M/n] turned his body completely to Takemichi, Takemichi doing the same.

"Well, see ya [M/n]-chan!" They raise their hands.

"Meet you there Take-kun." The door to the house opened and their hands connected.

[M/n] woke up with a start. He gasp for air and bounce up from the bedding. He felt a hand on his shoulder, that moved to his back. He saw Naoto crouching from the standing position, right beside [M/n], looking at him with concerned eyes.

They exchanged greetings and [M/n] explained to him about the situation and the plan they made.

He also told Naoto to search for "Osanai". Naoto slowly take in everything and he told [M/n] to change while he finds information about this "Osanai". He needs to be praised by [M/n]!

Naoto was shocked to see [M/n] suddenly gasping awake. He had to admit, the angel- boy looked so peaceful. So when he suddenly woke up, he got a sudden feeling of protectiveness. Don't tell Takemichi but, Naoto moved [M/n]'s bed away from Takemichi's. He didn't want his [M/n] sleeping beside a dirty brat. Seriously, have you seen his room?

[M/n] came out wearing some tight fitted jeans and a turtleneck sweater. Both were black, and fitted him perfectly. He tucked the sweater in his jeans and brought a scarf out because it was lying on the floor. He went out the bathroom and stood by the doorway to the living room, looking at Naoto.

[M/n] slowly approached Naoto and stood right behind him, bending over just by Naoto's left shoulder. He stiffened at [M/n]'s actions because, damn, it's [M/n] we're talking about.

Naoto turn his chair to face [M/n] and he nearly smash his head on the table. He held back by the skin of his teeth and by biting his tongue. [M/n] was so extremely perfect. How!?.

He's wearing the clothes Naoto bought for him and Naoto wasn't wrong when he thought [M/n] would look good in it. He can see [M/n]'s curves from how the clothes clung to him. One thing Naoto noticed was that [M/n] had quite the small waist. He only seen [M/n] a few times in the past, but he can see the difference. The past [M/n] just looked cute and handsome, charming, but now he looked exotic and sexy.

His hair grew and fell over his eyes. The crystals were looking straight at him, half-lidded and clear. His cheeks a rosy red that spreads to his nose and under his eyes, a beautiful shade of blush. His skin looks smooth and soft. His lips red and plump, it looks a little too kissable, and Naoto wants nothing more than to push him down and devour him.

Naoto still a little dazed by his mind that's clouded with [M/n], stood from his seat. [M/n] and him were just inches away from kissing but [M/n] moved back, eyes wide open, surprised. Naoto loved that look. The height difference were obvious, [M/n] being the taller one, and yet he still got pushed down to the bed, he didn't even notice they reached it.