○chap 2○

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Talking in flashbacks,etc"
Flashbacks/dreams/nightmare/memories/bad memories/vision

memories▪

"Good job [M/n]-kun the draft you gave me was perfect so now i need you to do a complete report, submit it  before tomorrow afternoon, I expect no less from you, my expectations are high." My boss patted my shoulder before leaving the office, without waiting for my respond.

*sigh* "I'm already so busy with the project my senior gave me and now this?" I mumbled my complain quietly to myself. This always happens, always.

The office has long been empty and the only person here left is me. It's past 2 am and I'm still typing away. I missed my last train, which means I would have to stay in a internet cafe or a motel somewhere if i want to get some rest that is.

◇Timeskip◇

Finishing the last bit of the sentence I had on the report boss gave me, I stretch and stood up before swerving through the tables and placing the folder that contains the report on the boss's table. I walked back and packed my things before I go to turn of the lights and air conditioners. Stepping out of the building I walk to the nearest motel i could find near the area. Not surprisingly, although it was near 4 am, it was still lively, drunks passed out on the streets, youngsters talking and laughing while walking around with their group of friends. All in all the normals.

Reaching my destination i checked in for a room and took off my suit before setting an alarm and going to sleep. Everyday in my life has been uneventful. Only those moments I spent with mom warms my heart but even then it was boring, i was boring. If only i could change the way i interact with people, the way i live my life instead of just following everything they want me to do. For once, i want to do things differently...

▪memories end▪

⊙ M/n POV⊙

Beep beep beep bee-

I slammed my hand on the annoyingly loud alarm clock and yawned. I sat up and got out of my covers to get ready for work.....? 'Oh right I time-sliped so that means I'm going to school.' I meant get ready for school. That dream-like memory is so annoying, ugh whatever.

Going to the bathroom I wash my face, brushed my teeth and neatly comb my hair like how I used to do when I work. Like they say, old habits die hard. I wore my uniform and look at my reflection.

'I never really tried to style myself do I? Maybe this is why i don't have friends.....should I try something new?'

So I tried something new. I search my closet for something that doesn't exactly break the dress code, like a jacket or a sweater....or a...HOODIE! I took out a blue hoodie burried under a few blankets and put it on. It looks big on me, but that's fine it's extremely comfortable. Next i tried styling my hair. I comb my long hair and put it in [f/h/s] / I comb my short hair and style it with [f/h/s]. Now i look different, and maybe after school I can clean my room, it's messy extremely messy.

Going down the stairs i greeted my mom who stood by the stove making what smells like egg.

"Good morning to you too darling!" She said cheerfully.

I took a seat at the table and waited for my mom to join me. After finishing with the eggs she cooked. She sat down and stared at me for a good moment, before breaking into a smile. I look at her weirdly and ask,

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" A weirded out look was on my face and then she chuckled.

"Seems like you're growing up huh? You're no longer as quiet as you were before, you're more expressive now, you never bothered with your appearence, but look at you! Hahah! You even forgot your glasses. You never go without them, yesterday too, you didn't wear it. Not complaining tho, you look good i can see your eyes clearer. I don't know what happened but whatever it is as long as you're happy, i'm fine with it." She smiled at me warmly.