○chap 13○

⊙No one's POV⊙

[M/n] didn't like it one bit.

It was a sad day but the sun still shined so brightly. It was a sad day and it wasn't raining.

The sound of heartbroken cries surrounded him. He couldn't pay attention to them, he was too deep in his own thoughts to care.

Takemichi left with Naoto to discuss things out and he stayed there staring at the picture of the late Hinata Tachibana. Tears flowing as he silently sobbed.

He doesn't like the way the death of Hinata kept replaying in his mind. He didn't like the word death.

What did she do to deserve this?

He couldn't think of any reason at all. None, absolutely nothing came to mind. She had always been nice. Maybe she was nice to the wrong person and they became obsessive. If that was the case then who was it.

Was it Hanma? He was there. He didn't want to jump to conclusion but it was possible that he could've done it.

But what interaction do they have? What did Hinata do wrong for Hanma to go as far as to kill her?

He scratched his head a frown adorning his face as he clicked his tounge. This was all so confusing. He didn't want to jump into conclusion and blame the wrong person.

He didn't want the worker. He wanted the leader. The person who planned this. The person who ordered somebody to kill Hinata.

They are the one at fault.

He needed to know what happened to Toman over the years. He needed to see what he missed. He needed to get information. He need to know who was the good people and bad people, so he could suspect who.

In the heat of his rage [M/n]'s frown turned into a sinister smirk, tears still evident in his eyes.

Did he looked crazy? He sure felt like it.

He's out to ruin somebody.

◇Timeskip◇

After the ordeal [M/n] has been multitasking. Playing boss and detective.

Finding out about Toman after work without fail. He didn't get much. There wasn't much he could do unless he work in a similar field as Naoto.

But he did get information from the old news papers about the troubles Toman had faced.

Money is convenient.

Draken wasn't involved. Atleast that was what he thought until he found the more recent ones.

Draken went to jail. Murder. That's all he knew.

And Baji.......

He didn't want to think about it. Not when he is still unstable. But he'll keep it in mind. Baji is important.

It has been that way for a couple more days until he got a call from Naoto about a meet up. He agreed and took the day off from being a boss, promising he would pay extra to the employees.

They went to visit a prison and he couldn't help but guess.

The two was waiting for him and they greeted him upon meeting him. Takemichi's and Naoto's bad mood was lightened when [M/n] appeared. But worry seeped out onto their features when they see the downcast expression on the male's face.

"How are you holding up?" Naoto ask masking a little of his worry with a gentle tone.

They went into the room. Takemichi sitting on the chair and placed his attention on [M/n], [M/n] took a few seconds to give them his answer.