The New Guy

After Smakdown I hung out with Renee and some of the divas all weekend. I've been ignoring my dad and Dean. I really don't want to deal with them right now. Anyways, tonight is Monday Night Raw and Vince loved the whole slapping Dean but not as much as the whole Girl Up! movement. That went everywhere! People that don't even watch the show came up to me and told me about it. Like how they support it, how much of an asshole Niall is, and their experience with eating disorders. Triple H asked me to come by his office before the show, so that's where I'm headed. I knock when I get to his office.
"Come in" Triple H says. I enter. "Ah Tyler, the girl who blows up the media." Triple H chuckles when he sees me.
"Hey Tripie." I smile.
"Ty, we wanted to introduce you to the new member of The Authority. Our son Devon." Stephanie smiles.
"Nice meeting you" he says nicely. He looks a lot like his parents and like a spoiled rich kid. And he could be my age.
"Same" I smile as we shake hands.
"We are going to have a story line between you. Since you both are members of The Authority." Triple H explains.
"What kind of story line?" I ask.
"Well, your going to portray as the next power couple. It's like your generation of me and Hunter" Stephanie explains.
"Your gonna start it tonight." Triple H says. "So don't blow it" he continues as he looks at his son. Triple H and Stephanie leaves the room.
"So we're gonna be a couple" Devon chuckled.
"Onscreen only" I answer with no emotion.
"You don't want any of this?" he asks pointing to himself.
" spoiled rich brats really aren't my type" I answer as I walk out of the room. He follows.
"But you just met me. How do you know that I'm a spoiled rich brat?" he asks as he catches up to me.
"Devon just leave me alone" I snap.
"But Taylor!" he whines.
"My name is TYLER!" I yell. "And stop whining, your proving my point." I smirk.
"Didn't I say that?" Devon asks.
"What don't get about ONSCREEN ONLY?!?" I yell at him as I shut the door to the girls locker room.
"What's up, Ty?" Nikki asks.
"The new guy won't quit following me!" I whine.
"Wait, the mcman boy?" Cameron asks. I nod. " Girl he's a spoiled rich kid. he ain't gonna stop until he gets what he wants" she continues. The girls nod agreeing with her.
"Just go for it. He's rich" Summer says.
" just tell him to stop" Natalya says.
"I already did!" I sigh as I sit on the bench. "I told him it's just an onscreen relationship" I continue. Everyone then turns and looks at me.
"Wait! You have a storyline with the freak?!" Bri gasped.
"Yep. My generation of Stephanie and Hunter" I quote.
"Just be careful" Eva Marie says before she leaves for hair and makeup. The girls go back to getting ready for Raw. I do the same.
.
.
.
After Raw I went back to my hotel room. I have my own room now since Roman is out on injury and I refuse to talk to my dad or to Dean.