Uncle Roman's Daughter

* Tyler is wearing number 2 *. 😜
A dream
I'm on the beam about to do my routine. There's a huge crowd. I look over and see my dad, Leigh, uncle Ro, AJ, Summer, and Dean. They are cheering me on. I look forward and start my routine. I'm doing really good. All of a sudden I'm falling off a cliff.
.
.
.
Tyler's thoughts
I wake up sweating. This is the fifth time I had that dream since I ran from the gym. I look at the clock and its 2:30 in the morning. We have to get up at 3 AM to go to Miami. Well I won't be getting anymore sleep, so I go into the bathroom. I close and lock the door. I turn on the shower so they can't hear me. I look in the mirror at myself and watch myself cry. As I cry I poke at all the spots I hate on myself. I'm torturing myself when I do this. It's a habit I've had ever since HE told me I was too big. HE didn't mean to hurt my feelings,he was trying to help me get better at what I do. I mean what I used to do. I hear Roman getting up so I stop crying and fix my mess. And get ready to go to Miami.
.
.
.
.
The flight lands and their at the airport. They all go to Roman's house.
.
.
Tyler's POV
As soon as we enter uncle Ro's house a little girl came running in the room.
" Daddy daddy daddy!" She yells as she runs up to Roman. He picks her up and goes in a circle.
" Hey princess! How are ya?" He smiles at her.
" I lost a tooth" she says and points at her missing tooth. " Who's dat, daddy?" She says pointing at me.
" That's Tyler" he responds putting her down. " Where's your momma at?" He asked her.
" Cookin." she says to him. He goes into the kitchen. " Hi I'm Jazzy!" She smiles at me.
" Hi," I smile back.
" Uncle Deth!" She says and runs over to my dad. She hugs him and then runs over to Dean. " UCKIE!!!!!" She says to Dean as she hugs him. Hehe I like this girl!
" Hey brat! Getting into any trouble?!?" Dean asks her. She kicks his shin and sticks out her tongue. She runs off towards the kitchen. We all follow her. Uncle Roman was kissing this chick. I'm guessing Jazzy's mom. They stop kissing after Dean makes a noise.
" Oh. hey guys" the girl says. She sees me. " hi, I'm Jessica. You must be Tyler, Seth's daughter?" She says in a form of a question.
"Hi" I say back.
"Well sorry hun, but we got to go train a bit." Roman says to Jessica.
" Daddy, can Ryler stay and play with me?!?!" Jazzy asks Roman.
" Sweetie you have to ask her." He says. She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I look at my dad and he's trying not to laugh. Dean is doing the same thing.
Well they are going to go train. I'm not ready to so I stay. They leave.
.
.
.
Text convo
.
.
Tyler: OMFG Ro's kid is soooo bossy!
Dean: it's Roman's kid, what did u expect?!?!
T: true, she is soooo hyper!!
D: sooooo r u
T: whatever, UCKIE
D: do not call me that
T: y :(
D: I don't like it
T: but Jazzy calls u that
D: so
T: aren't u supposed 2b training
D: aren't u supposed TO BE playing
T: I am
D: no your texting me
T: we r playing hide an seek
D: so u text me wouldn't ur phone be going off
T: she's hiding I'm seeking
D: ahh that old trick
T: shit! She's coming I'm gonna hide
D: good luck :)
.
.
Ended
.
.
Jazzy's POV
Ryler is so mean. We were playing hide n seek and she wasn't seeking. I find her. She was playing on her phone.
" Ryler! Your poss to find me!" I say to her.
" Oh I'm sorry. I got distracted." She says.
" It's ok! I don't like dat game anyways!" I say. " Let's go play outside!! I have swings!" I say as I run to the back door.
" Sure," she says. She sounds sad.
" What's wrong?" I ask as I hug her. I'm like Olaf, I like warm hugs.
" Nothing" she sighs. I give her a stern look. People say I look like my daddy when I do that. " I just never learned how to swing" she tells me.
" Really?!?!?" I say. I'm shocked. Everyone knows how to swing. Then I got a really good idea. I hit her.
" Hey!" She says.
" Tag your it!" I giggle and run off. She chases after me. We are laughing. Yay! My plan worked! She's happy now.