This isnt fake

Dean's POV
" Hey guys what up" I say as me and Ty walk in the house. " I gave her a ride instead of her taking a taxi alone" I tell Seth.
" That's cool, thanks" Seth says. He sees Ty, " Ty you ok?" Seth asks her. I look back at her and she doesn't look so good. She's super pale and she's holding her stomach. She was not doing that when we pulled in.
"Ty go lay down in the guest room" Roman says as he ushers her to the room. She runs straight to the bathroom and pukes. I don't think this is an act.
.
.
.
Tyler's POV
I felt fine two minutes ago. But as soon as I walked through that door I felt it. Again. I was afraid of this happening. It used to happen all the time. It's been a while but I know what happens next. I finish puking and walk into the bedroom. The guys are in there and they all looked worried especially my dad and Dean.
" I just need some rest" I say. They need to get out of here fast. I feel it coming. I go and sit on the bed. " Go away please" I say nicely.
" Ok get better Ty" Roman says. Dean looks worried.
" Feel better, I'll be in the living room if you need anything." My dad says and he and Ro exit.
" You want me to stay?" Dean asks.
" If you stay they will find out about us" I tell him. This will hurt him. I don't want to hurt him.
" Your right" he says. He kisses my forehead and leaves. As soon as he shuts the door, I pass out. But it's not a typical pass out. I stopped breathing.
.
.
.
Back Flash
.
.
Tyler was on the beam, about to preform in front of a crowd. In the crowd was a man who would invite her to try out for the US Olympics team for Gymnastics if she did really good. Before she went out to perform she binged. Now she's about to perform her routine that she spent months on perfecting. In the middle of the routine, Tyler fell off the beam. She couldn't get up. She stopped breathing. They rushed her to a hospital. Her mom never went to the hospital. She never went to the tournament. She never knew about the hospital visit. Tyler woke up three days later. The doctors took some tests and found out about Tyler's eating disorder.
This happened again every couple of weeks since then. She actually woke up from one, a day before she met her dad. The more it keeps happening, the more likely she has to not wake up from it.