Hide n Seek

The picture is of her hair. She is still wearing what she wore from last chapter. She usually wears her hair like this .😜
Tyler's P.O.V.
This is the worst day ever!!!!!! My best friend tells me that she has been hooking up with my boyfriend! And then he breaks up with me! Then my mom tells me that I'm gonna go live with my dad so she can move in with her boyfriend that hates kids. And now this! I have to leave my dream school. My dream is now smashed. I'm really hating life right now.
Right now I'm just sitting in a tree in a park. I just need to be alone to cry. I hate crying in front of people. I just hate crying at all. It's a sign of weakness. And I am not weak. I am not a cry baby.
"Tyler! Tyler! Let's please talk about this! Tyler! Where are you?" I hear my dad, Seth Rollins, yell. He is 1/3 of WWE's faction of the hounds of justice, The Sheild. My mom said that he left because we were a distraction. That's why he was never around. But why now? Why is my mom finally making him take care of me?
" Seth, we've been looking everywhere for hours. We can't find her." The girl from dinner said to my dad. They were right underneath the tree that I was in.
" I need to find her, babe." he says to her. Oh so she's his girlfriend. Or are they married? I don't see a ring.
" Hey, did you guys find her?" The tough looking guy said. I think he said his name was Roman.
" Nope, hope she's ok" my dad said. He cares?!?!? He abandoned me and my mom but he still cares?!?!?
" Seth, you need to find your kid, soon." the jerkface, Dean, says. Ugh why is he always calling me a kid?!?!
"Don't call me a kid!!!" I say as I throw my shoe at Dean. He catches it as he looks up at me.
"Hey, I found her." the imbecile says while pointing up at me.
"We've been looking for you all night. can you please come down here?" My dad says. I jump down doing a double Arabian. everyone looked so worried.
"What? You said to get down from there." I say with my usually sinister smile.
"Yeah, but you didn't have to do it like that!" He said.
"Seth, you got yourself a little hi-flyer!" Roman joked.
"Well you guys better get going. or your gonna miss your flight." The girl said.
"Flight?!?!" I say. I have never been on a plane in my entire life.
" Yeah, flight. How else are we going to get to Virginia?" Dean says.