Smaking on Smakdown

Tyler's POV
"Niall I already ate before we got here! I'm full" I say for the fifth time to my boyfriend.
"I just don't want my girl to starve" he says.
"I understand that. But you don't have to shove food at me every five seconds!" I reply.
"Why are you so angry at me?" Niall asks.
"I'm not angry at you. I'm angry about how your treating me since I told you about that thing!" I answer.
"See! I'm not the only one here to think that what you did is disgusting!" he says as he snaps his fingers and points.
"Did you really call it disgusting?" I ask.
"Yeah. You can't even say it out loud" he smirks.
"I don't want everyone to know about it!" I snap. "And it's not disgusting! It's reality! Do you know how many of your fans have a freaking eating disorder?!? A lot! Bet if they found out that you think eating disorders are disgusting, you won't have much fans!" I rant.
"And how are they gonna find out? Your gonna tell them?" Niall smirks.
"Yeah I am." I smile. He looks shocked. "And I don't care that everyone will find out about my eating disorder!" I smirk.
"If you tell the fans. I will dump you!" Niall frowns as he storms off.
.
.
Later on Smakdown
.
.
"Hey guys!" I smile at my fans. I'm in the middle of the ring. Vince is allowing me to promote my new song that I recorded the other day. I have my belt and am in my ring gear. "Vince told me to come out here and sing my new song, Girl Up, before my match. But before I sing my new song, I kinda have a little announcement." I pause so the fans can cheer. "Not many have heard, but Niall dumped me." I pause again so the fans can react. Some are happy and some are sad. " He dumped me because he thought that my eating disorder was disgusting. He thought that ALL EATING DISORDERS WERE DISGUSTING!" I pause to let the fans take it all in. "So I would like to dedicate Girl Up to the people who have eating disorders." I finish. And then I sing.
Looking out of a dirty window
Its not much, but its all Ive known
Close my eyes and I see a rainbow
But I cant reach the pot of gold
All the things that we take for granted
All the things we dont really need
Those are the things theyve always wanted
Loved girl will replant the seed
The more I think about it
They are just like me
We all need love
We all need hope
We all have dreams
And now Im lying sleepless
Just trying to figure it out
If you think about it
It doesnt take much
To help a girl up
Just a little bit of heart and soul
We gotta let them know
Its enough about us
Yeah we can help a girl up
We can help a girl up
Help a girl, help a girl up
Dont you know?
If a man can move a mountain
We can start an avalanche
Throw a penny in the fountain
One wish
One helping hand
The more I think about it
They are just like me
We all need love
We all need hope
We all have dreams
And now Im lying and sleepless
Just trying to figure it out
If you think about it
It doesnt take much to help a girl up
Just a little bit of heart and soul
We gotta let them know
Its enough about us
Yeah we can help a girl up
All the girls in the world stand up
When one of us hurts speak up
Let your voice be heard, dont give up
Cause together we can help a girl up!
All the girls in the world stand up
When one of us hurts speak up
Let your voice be heard, dont give up
Cause together we can help a girl up!
And now Im lying and sleepless
Just trying to figure it out
If you think about it
It doesnt take much
To help a girl up
Just a little bit of heart and soul
We gotta let them know
Its enough about us
Yeah we can help a girl up
We can help a girl up
All the girls in the world stand up
When one of us hurts speak up
Let your voice be heard, dont give up
Cause together we can help a girl up!
All the girls in the world stand up
When one of us hurts speak up
Let your voice be heard, dont give up
Cause together we can help a girl up!
GIRL UP!
When I finish the song I raise the mic high in the air. Tears roll down my face as every single girl in the audience stand up and put their fist in the air and yells 'girl up' right back to me. Then Natalya comes out for our match. She gets into the ring and hugs me.
"Vince canceled our match because we can't top that" she whispers during our hug. We pull away and I nod to her. We both put our fist in the air with the fans and yell:
"Girl Up!" together. My entrance music plays and we walk out together arm in arm. As soon as we we get backstage and the cameras are off every diva comes over and we have a group hug. This Girl Up! movement is way bigger than anything that has happened in WWE history including the Yes! movement. Every diva that has hugged me told me two things:
(1) I support the Girl Up! movement
and (2) we still love you
Summer and Renee were nowhere to be seen. So I don't know their take on it. After the emotional moment was over I headed to the locker rooms to change. That's when Dean came up to me.
"Tyler we need to talk" he said. His voice was serious. We stepped off to the side and he began. "While I was away. I had time to think. To really think. And I don't care what happens or what anyone thinks. I really care about you. And I think I'm falling in love with you" he said. "I know your with someone right now but I needed to tell you. I've wanted to tell you since I got back" he continued.
"Dean I'm not with Niall anymore. He broke up with me. Because of my eating disorder." I finally cry. I cry into Dean's shoulders. He wraps me in a hug and rocks me back and forth. "I haven't....." I start.
"Shhhh. It's all gonna be ok. I'm here now" he says not letting me continue talking. Then a crew worker comes up.
"Dean, your match is on in two minutes." he said. He walks away.
"Go to my locker room and hang out there. I'll be right there after my match." Dean explains. He kisses my forehead and runs off to the gorilla. I go into my locker room to grab my stuff. Summer and Renee are in their talking about something.
"Hey guys" I fake smile.
"Hey Ty!" Summer waves.
"Heard about your eating disorder. Glad your getting better" Renee says. Wow! Is she actually being civil to me right now.
"Thanks Renee. I am getting better. But it does take time." I explain.
"Yeah. I had an eating disorder in high school. I know what your going thru." Renee says as she hugs me. Yep. Renee actually is hugging me.
"It sucks that people have to be jerks about it. Especially guys" I say as I hug her back.
"I know right! Well I'm hear for you if you wanna talk" Renee says.
"Ok. Thanks. Well I gotta go. Bye guys" I smile. I grab my stuff and walk out. I head to Dean's locker room. I turn on the tv and watch the show. Right now Dean is having a match against John Cena to see how's gonna have a match against my dad at Elimination Chamber. I'm rooting for Dean. There's a knock on the door. I open the door and Renee is standing there. Alone.
"Can I come in and talk to you." Renee asks. I nod and let her in. "I want to apologize for trying to break up you and Dean. I was crazy obsessed with him and I wasn't thinking. Can you forgive me and start over?" she asks.
"Yeah." I smile. " I'm Tyler" I giggle as I hold out my hand.
"I'm Renee" she giggles as she shakes my hand. "I'm kinda glad things didn't work out with Dean for us" she says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Whoops! Too soon?" she asks.
"No" I smile.
"Well apparently Dean had a one-night stand with Summer the other day. Summer was just bragging to me about it before you walked into the locker room." Renee explained.
"Wow" I mutter. "Hey, wanna go grab some food at catering?" I ask.
"Sure" Renee smiles. "Let's get out of here before Dean gets back" she says as she points to the screen. I look at the tv and Dean is about to pin John.
"Actually I have to go and do something real quick. Meet you at catering in a little bit?" I ask. She nods and I go and run to the gorilla. I tell the sound guy to play my entrance music. He does. Thankfully John is a fighter and by time I get out to the ring the match is still going. Dean looks over at me and stands up to face me. I get on the ropes and slap him. John then picks Dean up and gives him the AA. John pins Dean. After the bell rings John looks over at me. I smirk as I jump off the ropes and walk backwards up the ramp to end the show.
I skip over towards catering. I see Renee with a mic and a camera for Smakdown Fallout. I head towards her. She sees me and starts off with the interview.
"Tyler! You told the WWE universe that you have an eating disorder. Why would you announce that on national tv?" Renee asks.
"Actually it's international tv.And I wanted my fans to find out about it from me! Not from some gossip corner! Eating disorders are a serious issue not some joke that some people think it is!" I answer.
" Did you expect the fans to react like that?" Renee asked.
"No I didn't. But the Girl Up! movement is a powerful thing." I smile.
"Are you serious?!? I freaking lost my chance to kick Seth's ass all because you wanted to distract me!" Dean yelled as he came over to me and Renee.
"I gave you what you derserve!" I smirk.
"No. You wanted to make sure that your daddy doesn't lose at Elimination Chamber!" Dean smirked back. He crossed his arms and bent down to my level. The cameras are still going. So I slap again, harder this time, and skip off. The camera guy yells cut and I skip back.
"Serious why did you slap me?" Dean asks as he holds his check.
" you fucking tell me that you love me. And then sleep with a fucking hoe? Dean your a fucking jackass!" I yell.
"What?" he asks.
"Summer was bragging about your little one night stand" Renee explains before she slaps him.
"You two are fucking friends now?" he asks. We nod as we link arms and skip off.
"Thanks back there" I say as we turn the corner.
"No problem. He deserved a slap or three" she giggles. "Man. Skipping is a work out!" she gasps as we stop skipping.
"But it sure is fun!" I smile.
"What are we gonna do about Summer?" Renee asks me.
"Nothing. She didn't know about me and Dean. Only you and AJ knew" I explain.
"Oh so no fun torturing her?" Renee fake pouts.
"Nope" I reply.