Back again

Couple: Kookv
Plot: Taehyung was adopted at a young age of 4 to the Kim's Family who had a daughter already just 3 years older than him. Everything was fine until Mr. Kim sadly past away when he was 10 after that Mrs. Kim who never really liked him took him away from school and made him her servant. Lila, the daughter grew up also treating him as a servant but through her he meet the light of his life.

Jeon Jungkook, who fell in love with him as soon as he laid eyes on him.

Lila liked Jungkook but she found out about Taehyung feelings when she already left to america but now after 3 years she is coming back and will try everything in her power to get Jungkook with her.

Warnings: abuse mentally and physically. Innocent and naive Taehyung.  Protective Jungkook.

Age:
Th - 17 going to 18 in the story
Jk - 20
Ll - 21
================================
3rd POV

As a child Taehyung was sadly left with no parents or known relatives. He didn't even know his parents real names or how they looked. He never knew what a real family felt like but then he was adopted.

He was the happiest boy alive, he thought he will find out how a real family is and is suppose to be like even be member of one.

He didn't get adopted by a 'Rich I have ten mansions' family but a high middle class one. So he grew up for the first seven years loving how good it felt to be at ease and not worry about money even if he didn't really know that.

But then tragety came as over night Mr. Kim who he called dad pass away and with that it seem like the picture perfect family broke. Mrs. Kim who always told him to call her that way, real feelings related to him became free. As he was only 10, he did not known that after taking him out of school he became the servant of the house and even abuse him at times.

Lila never saw him as a brother less a friend. She felt as his father always favored him and that made her hate him even more when her mother always comment the difference in the treatment supposedly.

So he grew up getting used to such treatment even if it hurt too much at times. He never knew if how he was treated was bad or not.

At 15, a day change his life. Lila had friends who came at times as she was shameless enough to treat him the same way as if people weren't there. Her friends never said anything or just joined in at treating as a servant always asking for things or making messes on purpose for him to clean.

That was until Jeon Jungkook came as the bestfriend of Lila. Taehyung didn't know what to think as he never knew how to react.

***********************************
The day they meet

It was like every other day which was for Taehyung just cleaning and doing his chores as every single day.

As he was cleaning the kitchen, his adopted sister came with her phone in her hands.

"Yo I need you to make a few snacks for me, my bestfriend is coming. I don't want you to be in anyway or form close to him understand" Lila said as she scrolled through her phone.

"O-ok Lila" Taehyung responded and started to finish and starting to get what Lila asked for.

Lila in the other hand just scoffed and rolled her eyes and left.

a few hours later

Lila went to the door of the house and open it. Lila had a smile as her bestfriend's face came into view.

"Jungkook I am so glad you came" She said excited as she embrace him into a hug which the other return.

"Hey Lila" Jungkook said as she let him come in.