Mukbanger 1

Couple: kookv
Plot: Were taehyung is a well know mukbanger, he does videos were he eats a lot of different foods were he talk a lot and eats the food with the help of his fiance who never shows his face.
(Inspired by stephanie soo)(kind of)
================================
3rd POV

A sigh was heard from a tired youtuber as he finish his editing his new video,it about was right now 2 pm at noon so about time to post his new youtube video.

He presses the button and its now loading to publish it. He just needs to wait now.

After a few minutes the video its up

(I made that so its not well made)

"Baby" the boys hears from outside. He smiled, unknowingly his lips went from a straight line to a smile.

His fiance is home

"I'm up in the studio" he answered. He then hears steps coming from the first floor of their shared house.

"Aww baby are you still working?" his fiance said as he came and puts his arms around the boy shoulder putting his hands together in the other male chest who was sitting in a chair infront of a computer.

Who responded with a nod  at the question.

"You should rest, editing videos take time and this is coming from a professional photographer and editor." Suggested the youtuber's fiance while gently kissing the other forhead.

The other just sighs.

"I know jungkook but i needed to finish and since you were working i wouldn't ask you to help me" He replied at what his fiance said.

"Yeah i know but next time just wait till i finish with the photoshoots ok."
A worried Jungkook said because he knows taehyung is really dedicated to his videos not only to the mukbang videos but also his others. (Different types of videos)

"Fine but now i am finish so i need some cuddles, Give me cuddles?" Asked the sitting male while turning a little his head to send the message with his eyes that he wasn't playing about the cuddles.

Jungkook chuckled at the cute male  trying to act intimidating which he looked far from that he look like an adorable baby tiger, his adorable baby tiger

"Ok baby" Jungkook said taking his arms away from the other shoulder to turn the chair around, at that the other made grabby hands. Again Jungkook just chuckled while picking his baby it his arms to go to their shared room.

"You're sleepy taehyungie" asked Jungkook who had taehyung in his arms while the other had his legs around Jungkook's small waist. Holding him tight.

He feels a nod in his shoulder with a yawn the other led out. He smiled and continued walking to their room

================================
Time skip to 2 hours later

Taehyung starts to wake up at around 5 in the evening, he feels strong arms around his waist so he looks to his side to find his fiance sleeping.

I guess we were both tired

Taehyung decides to let his bunny sleep so he looked around the room to find his phone but not moving that much to not wake up Jungkook.

He finally finds it to see a lot his fans
has already seen the video and a lot of comments.

He decides to look at the comments, to wait for kookie to wake up.

Some comments:
Random user: i love his videos he is soooooo unproblematic.
----> that comment had a few responses which agreed with the statement

Taehyung gives the comment a heart

Another random user: is it just me that loves taehyung relationship with his fiance. They are soooo cute
----> again there were some responses agreed

And yet again taehyung gives it a heart

Yourusername: ugh it is a good video but i am waiting for his fiance face reveal. Love you though.
----> again people agreed in the responses

Taehyung smiles at that he sometimes thinks it himself about revealing hus fiance to the world. But he never talk to Jungkook about it,and he just doesn't why he hasn't. He knows Jungkook will probably agreed straight away to whatever he would said but still he feel like he is giving to much information to the public.

He just turns off his phone and closes his eyes. Every day since Jungkook started to help with the videos of mukbangs and the others too. His fans wants to know him like to make a appearence in the channel but he doesn't know why it feel weird to him to think about it.

He thinks its probably because people will say his fiance, his bunny is so handsome or hot and saying things like that and even though taehyung its not the jealous one in the relationship that doesn't mean he doesn't get jealous once in a while.

He is possesive he knows that he doesn't like sharing. So when they sometimes go out when girls even boys flirt with Jungkook he thinks that if you would kill with glares. he may have took a few lives.

He knows this deep down but will never say it out load. He just feel weird about the whole situation.

Because he was so deep in his thoughts he didn't feel Jungkook waking up.

"Tae baby are you awake" asked a sleepy with a lot deeper voice then normal jungkook.

"Yes i'm awake kookie" was the replied at the same time as taehyung turns to hug his fiance in a better position. Not just jungkook hugging him from the back.

Jungkook feels taehyung putting his face in his neck sighing there. Feelings relax by being close to his safe place,his fiance.

"Whats wrong baby?" Ask Jungkook thinking why was gotten his baby in a bad mood.

"Nothing just some thoughts in my mind" replied taehyung not wanting to Jungkook know why he is really like this. He knows he might worried Jungkook but he just wants to stay as close to him as possible.

Jungkook let it slip thinking taehyung will tell him when he is teady of whatever he is thinking.

Jungkook just hugs taehyung more tightly pulling him closer. Taehyung gladly taking all the warm that Jungkook gave him by being so close.

"Ok" mumbled Jungkook while just taking in the scent of taehyung hair. After a while they got up and went to eat then watch a few movies till 10 pm then went to bed to sleep cuddled up together to fell asleep with eachother warm.

Feeling happy to be in eachother arms.

================================
Edited.
This is where i started to get better with stories so this was less editing and fixing. Instead i just added more small details and thats it. So yeah.

Bye.