Youtuber 2

Ship: Kookv
Plot: Taehyung is a big youtuber with over 10 millions subscribers and he is loved by his fandom (purples). But what happens when they found out about his secret boyfriend?
Part 2
================================
3rd POV

Taehyung was in his and his boyfriend shared bedroom. Sitting at the end of bed with his phone in hand.

He was looking through the many articles and rumours about him because his boyfriend expose himself to the world.

'What do we do now?! We will need to speak out about it or the situation is going to get worse'

Taehyung mind went to negative thoughts after that being the first one. He got up as he couldn't stay still from everything and everyone as he was overwhelmed because of the worry coming to him and getting him more nervious than before a day or two after the articles started because of the live.

He paced around the room as he still couldn't believed his boyfriend of 4 years almost 5 years was reveal to the world.

Not really as purples only knew Taehyung was secretly dating someone but they didn't know who.

As Taehyung was with so much worry. He didn't noticed another other male entering the room staying close to the door.

"Baby?" Jungkook called out softly at him but said other didn't hear.

"Baby?!" Jungkook said again a little louder now but again the other didn't noticed

"BABY!!" Jungkook could not shut his mouth before he called the other like as if he screaming at him. Which he didn't meant to do.

That scream brought Taehyung back to reality but at the same time that shout triggered him as his eyes became teary.

Jungkook eyes soften as he looks as his tired and cute boyfriend.

He went to him,behind him hugging him from the back. Putting his head on the others shoulders. Giving him a tight hug.

 Giving him a tight hug

(I don't own the art)

"Baby, I didn't mean that" There was a paused as Jungkook sigh as he felt Taehyung relax in his hold.

"Sorry Taetae, I'm just worry about you. You know this was bound to happen" and it was true. They kept quiet about their relationship as one, they both like having their privacy and two, Jungkook was kind of camera shy.

"Even so it's my fault I didn't know you were live okay, don't worry purples won't hate you Tae." Jungkook finish saying as he raises his head to the other forhead giving it a little kiss.

Taehyung calmed down in his boyfriend embrace. He hoped what his kookie said was true. He hopes purples would not hate him.