SOULMATE(ver1) part 3

Ship: TAEKOOK/KOOKV with a little bit of yoonmin to the side
Plot:in a world where at sixteen you're first soulmate's words to you are at your wrist.

(Stream I can't stop me by TWICE)
================================
Flashback

A hand is placed in the top his mouth, not letting him talk or scream(which he felt he needed to do). His eyes starts to become teary as he softly sobs into the hand but came out as a muffle noise.

"Be quiet" a voice he didn't know. But wait those words. He start to be lost in though but when he hears the voice again it.

"Don't scream, i will help you just don't scream he might comeback"

With that the new person starts to untie taehyung helping him as he said. Taehyung felt lost, how....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
taehyung wouldn't believe that two persons said the same first words he had written in his wrist
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but ......how.........is......that....possible.

*end of Flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

"Come I saw him sleeping somewhere, just be quiet ok" The unknown man said to Taehyung as he guided him through some halls and room on the dark place.

Taehyung followed but said nothing to the young man. He knew the other was younger than him by atleast one or two years probably still in Highschool. He didn't dared to say a single word because then he would found out if the man saving him or the kidnapper, either one would be his soulmate.

He couldn't believed two different people said the stupid words on his wrist or well to him were stupid. He has never heard anything like this, we never heard someone say that they had maybe two possible soulmates. It just didn't make sense.

"Come, if I am not wrong the exit is just at the end of the halls" the man informed him how close they were to be save.

They were walking quietly in a hall. Taehyung walking carefully to not make sound behind the unknown man.

Taehyung eyes widened as it was true there just a few steps away was the exit but also because they both heard steps going to the room Taehyung was in.

"No time to waste, lets go" the man whispers while grabbing Taehyung hand in his and started to run. Taehyung was surprise but run with the other.

Soon enough they were out. Taehyung looked around and saw nothing but trees. Now he knew why that man said no one would heard him. They were in a forest away from the city and people. The kidnapper was keeping him in a underground kind of cabin thats why it had many rooms and halls. As it is night time it was difficult to see.

They were starting to walk away from said place but thats when they heard a scream calling for Taehyung.

"WHERE THE HELL, ARE YOU PRETTY BOY. I WILL FIND YOU"

Taehyung flinched at that. He was terrified and scared. But the man whi had got him out spoke again pulling him out his shocked state.

"I called my hyungs, they should be close. There is a road just minutes away. We need to run and get to safety come on."