Tik Tok trend 2

Ship: taekook
Plot: taehyung a pretty big guy in tik tok decides to follow the new trend.
Age: jungkook-16 Taehyung-17
Part 2
================================

Y/N/army POV

@taetae has posted a new tik tok

Omg,omg,omg, were your thought as you saw the notification that came on your phone screen.

Ok Y/N calm yourself down

You said to yourself in your mind trying to calm down then hesitantly clicked the notification not really sure if there was going to be good news or bad in the video.

You hoped for that it was good news about him and his bestfriend.

In the video:

It was a darker room than the last one seen in the tik tok before but it looked like it was the same room. The camera was not on Taehyung it was focused on the wall. You didn't knew if it was late where Taehyung lives or if the lights are just off but either way you got worried.

You heard a sigh as a deep voice started speak in the video .

"So many of you are asking questions about my last video so i am going to say what happen after i did the trend"

Oh no, you thought Taehyung voice was sad. You knew bc at that moment that the trend didn't end well.

In a blink of eye, Taehyung appeared in the video frame. He was in his bed laying down on it. He had a black hoodie on while he looked at the camera with sad eyes.

"Well there is nothing much to say except that he doesn't like boys and that he broke my heart" Explained Taehyung's hurted and sad voice you could hear from the video.

What!! noo, How would this trend turned to this, you wortied about Taehyung. He may lose his bestfriend over a stupid hashtag of this trend.

But the video continued

Taehyung just sighs once again before quickly saying bye.

"Well thats all so bye"
With the video went black as it reached the end.

Noo I need more answers. You thought to yourself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd POV

You paused the video as it was beggining again to take a look on the reaction of a lot people in the comments.

There were comments spreading hate towards Taehyung's bestfriend who sadly wouldn't return the same feelings as Taehyung.

Even though it was spreading more negativity to this already judgmental and negative world.

Some of the example comments were like this ones:
@taejusttae :noooooo pls :( tell me this is a joke, they would look so good together.
@taatae: I will find his name,his house and everything else in between to force him to apologized for hurting our precious tae :(
Responds
@randomuser: I will help!!
@Taewithkookies: I will do the same
And other comments also agreeing.
@ttttttaehyung: he was mean to you don't talk to him anymore 😠😠😠
And a few more comments hating on him still.

Even though he broke taehyung's heart, you can't hate on him for that. He has the right to not like him and shouldn't be force to any type of relationship because of guilt some things people are going say. You thought as you saw all the comments still hating on that poor guy who didn't even knew what was happening but just reacted as the same way he would had done without the camera filming.

You were sad as you thought you would have a new OTP but you can't anymore.

Sigh

I guess n---

@taetae has posted a new tik tok

Whattt again

The video started as the same way as  last video ended just Taehyung closer to the camera as if he didn't want yo show something behind him.

And then a deep voice spoke in the video.

"Guys don't hate on my boyfriend please, wait damm it" you heard and got immediatly confused.

Laughter came from the video

"You ruined your own prank" came another voice this one more higher and lighter than Taehyung but you could tell it was a male voice.

The video became less zoom in and now you would look at Taehyung half upper body and his bestfriend,well boyfriend now as Taehyung revealed it accidentally too. Taehyung's boyfriend was behind him, hugging him as he laughed once again at Taehyung who had a pout on his face.

"Shut it kook" Taehyung whined as he hit 'Kook' arms that were around his waist while mumbling "your mean". 'Kook' laughed once again and just hugged the other more tighter while bringing Taehyung closer to his chest.

"Just tell your fans that what you said last video wasn't true" 'kook' said as he looked at the camera.

"Fine." said a pouting taehyung "It wasn't true what I said last video, as you can clearly see he didn't broke my heart but he was really confused at first" Taehyung explained a little about what happen behind the scenes after the video.

"What else would i had been?you kissed me out of nowhere" 'kook' said as he turned to at Taehyung

"That was the whole point Jungkook" Taehyung said as if it was obvious while rolling his eyes at the other male now known as Jungkook.

"Just end the tik tok" Jungkook said to his boyfriend while playfully glaring at the camera as if was bothering him being filmed.

"What? Why?" Asked Taehyung confused with Jungkook. He didn't know why wouldn't he need to end the video so fast.

"Tae, I want to spend time with my boyfriend in our first day of dating so turn it off" Jungkook said as he lean in to put his head in Taehyung's neck. You wouldn't really see but you think Taehyung's boyfriend kissed his neck.

"K-kookie" Taehyung stutter out while his cheeks became red as a tomato.

You could say taehyung became a little fluster by what Jungkook said and did while still being on camera.

"That's all soo emm........ don't hate on my boyfrien alright byeee" Taehyung said fast trying to not look like he was affected by Jungkook face being so close to his neck.

"Byeee" Jungkook said to the camera while just raising his head a bit to be seen clearly as the video went black

Just as second away from the tik tok ending you heard a voices says.

"Kookie stop kissing my neck"

While another responded to the first thing said.

"Noo, come back here"

When the video really ended, you could say:

Army/Y/N.exe crashed

================================
Edited
Now that i have edited it, I like how it turned out to be. It has a better ending and a less cringe kind of feeling when reading it, not really like its gone but is better than the mess it was before. So yeah.