SOULMATE(ver 1) part 2

Ship: TAEKOOK/KOOKV with a little bit of yoonmin to the side
Plot:in a world where at sixteen you're first soulmate's words to you are at your wrist.

(The girl who did the tik tok that inspired me to write this oneshot has a part 2 but i don't like it so i will make my own part 2)
================================
Flashback
3rd POV

"Be quiet "

Said the man.........no.

Taehyung remembers the first time he looked at the words in his wrist. He remember hating them. He remember how is been 4 years and everyone else have a soulmate already. How he secretly waited for his own soulmate but no. How can this be.

No........

The man spoke again in a threating voice which made Taehyung more afraid.

"Speak..... and you are done for, got it."

Taehyung now felt the gun the man had in his back pointing at him. Any moment or mistake would be his last thing he does on earth. Taehyung tried to keep quiet his sobs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Help....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone help me......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With that every thing went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When taehyung gain consciousness. He looked around noticing a black pitch room. Then felt the ropes on his feet and hands tied to the chair he was sitting in.

He had though the man would have kill him by now and probably throw his body to ocean or something but no the man decided to kidnap him instead. Great.

Suddenly a door opening sound came, Taehyung didn't know from where but before he looks around or anything he felt a breath against his neck. He froze while holding his breath.

"Such a pretty boy mmm why were you so alone ha well better for me right?" the man talked. Every word scared taehyung he wanted to scream for help but was afraid because of what happen at the club.

"Before you even think about it don't even try to scream nobody will hear you..........now you will be mine" taehyung widened his eyes....this can't be his soul....mate no.

While taehyung try to convince himself of the fact that the kidnapper cannot be his soulmate. At the same time the man walkout of the room. And a door closing brought him back from his thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung starts to feel his eyes starts to leak some tears. He couldn't help it. He felt like this will be the end for him.

No no he can't, no.

Taehyung knew the man might be telling the truth about nobody be able to hear him scream but he still decides to scream for him. It might be his only chance.

"HELP, HELP ME SOMEOND HELP ME" he started and after what felt like hours of screaming he hears a noise.

He stops and he freezes. There might be a chance is someone that could help him or the man who kidnap him came back but now angry because taehyung was screaming. He didn't which one was the one right.

A hand is placed in the top his mouth, not letting him talk or scream(which he felt he needed to do). His eyes starts to become teary as he softly sobs into the hand but came out as a muffle noise.

"Be quiet" a voice he didn't know. But wait those words. He start to be lost in though but when he hears the voice again it.

"Don't scream, i will help you just don't scream he might comeback"

With that the new person starts to untie taehyung helping him as he said. Taehyung felt lost, how....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
taehyung wouldn't believe that two persons said the same first words he had written in his wrist
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but ......how.........is......that....possible.

================================
Edited.
No much really but still some little details needed some fixing so yeah.

Anyway this was requested and i am actually making a part 3 so wait for that.

Byee.