Unlikely Lovers

No this is not a falsettos fic, sorry. It's Glee! Kurtbastian actually. And before you attack me let me explain. I know Sebastian did terrible things, but he apologized and I feel people deserve second chances. Second, I will always ship Klaine above anything else but I came upw ith this idea and I needed to write. So if you dont like, plz don't leave hate, just dont read. Set after the Klaine break up in season 4. Just imagine that Sebastian is the same age Kurt. Sorry for spelling mistakes.  Sorry for that being long, enjoy!

TW: Minor Swearing, Drinking, mentions of cheating, mentions of sex

0o0o0o0o

Kurt moving to New York was pretty unplained. He didn't have a job, the only thing he had was an apartment he could rent with Rachael and the support of his friends and family.

For him not having a plan, things were going great. He managed to get a internship at Vogue.com. He and Rachael were going great. And he still had Blaine.

Well he had Blaine, right up to the minute Blaine confessed to cheating on him, and suddenly he didn't have. He felt like dying.

One particular day when he was feeling very shitty he decided to go for coffee and the local Starbucks. 

He was sitting at a table just doing work on his laptop when he heard it. The voice of his tormentor. The voice that he never thought he would hear again.

Sebastian Symthe

Dammit

"Well, well, well if it isn't Princess Hummel. Pleasure seeing you here."

Kurt let out a very audible groan, then slammed his head on the table.

"What the hell do you want Sebastian?"

"Well I just want to check up with my very good friend Kurt, the fact that you think I have other motives is rude. I told you, I changed." Then he sat down right across from me.

"Look if you are just here to try and get into Blaine's pants you can, apparently he will do anyone." Kurt let out bitterly.

Sebastian seemed stunned by the sudden outburst, but soon his expression came back to normal. 

"I gave up on him after he made it pretty clear that he wouldn't sleep with me becasue he was dating you." Sebastian it like he still thought he and Blaine were together, maybe he didn't come to gloat about it not working.

"Yea well last I checked, me and Blaine weren't together, he's up for grabs, actually he was up for grabs while we were dating." Kurt said already tired of this conversation.

"Wait, did Blaine cheat on you!" Sebastian said genuinly suprised.

"Yup, then came to New York and told me." Kurt siad

"I swearit wasn't me" Sebastian said while putting a hand over his heart like a pledge, then after a second's pause, "who did he cheat on you with?"

"I don't know he never told me, bit I heard from Sam that it was just some random dude who friended him on Facebook." Kurt didn't know why he said all these things to Sebastian, he was just easy to talk to.

"Dude that really sucks, I'm genuinly sorry." Then he got up as if to leave but turned back to Kurt after a second.

"Umm you are pretty much he only person I know he, and it's always nice to see a familiar face, so could we maybe meet up at some point and maybe try and be friends.

Kurt thought it over for a second. Sebastian almost sounded nervous, vulnerable. 

"Sure, give me your phone so I can put my number in it so we can talk." Kurt said, and suprisingly he didn't regret his decision.