Part 2

After I got home from barbecue I sat on my couch to think who I would want to spend the rest of my life with.

I don't really have any interest. Then Sasuke came to mind. He's the person who I spent over half of my life chasing.  Everything  was different without him it still is with him being in jail I don't know why. If I really think about it I go to see him everyday I've done this ever since he was put in jail a year ago.

All of the things I've done were because of him. I don't know if I love him though he is my best friend and rival it can't be anything more than that I'm sure. I look at the time I should start making my way to visit him.

I made it to the special place they put him. The gard wave and greeted me. "Naruto right on time you know where he is at." I noded and made my way over to his cell.

Come to think of it he's being released next month which makes me extremely happy. Once I'm in front of his cell I let him know I'm there.

"Sasuke." I unlocked his cell with my key and locked it back and put the key outside of the cell door.

"Usuratonkachi." Since he blind fold was in the way he just kept his head lowered.

I sat down next to him. "How did the meeting go for next Hokage?" He asked laying his head on my shoulder.

"I was voted but I have to have a husband or wife before the ceremony."

"Have you thought of anyone?" He asked sitting up.

"No not really." I sighed. He laid his head back down. "Why am I not surprised dobe." "Oh whatever teme."

I smiled pulling him into my hold like I usually do, where his back is facing my chest and he is sitting on my lap.

I whispered "I miss you ya know."
"I know." He whispered back. "I wish you didn't though, I'm not worth to be missed by you." I hugged him tightly.

"You always say that I wouldn't be able to do anything without you." I rubbed my face into his back. He chuckled. "It's the complete opposite. You've done so much for me yet, little have I've done for you. "

I was still hugging him. "You still being here with in grasp is all I need. It's enough to give you the whole world."

I felt tears fall on my hands that were around his waist. He got off of me to walk away from me. I stopped him and he faced me I wiped his tears.

"You are to nice to me I want you to hate me so much."
"I could never hate you Sasuke."
"Why? I have never done anything to deserve you." "You don't have to deserve me I chose to be there for you."

We sat down again his head laying in my lap I played with his hair. "I have to go soon Sasuke I'll see you tomorrow." He sat up and nodded.

Once I locked his cell I looked at him again. "I'm coming back tomorrow to spend all day with you tomorrow."
"Do you have an off day tomorrow? I don't want Tsunade coming down here and yelling at you because you wanted to spend time with me."

"Yes Teme I do have an off day tomorrow." I saw him smirk. "Ok."

I left and waved to the gard before running to find Iruka. When I found Iruka he was grading papers in the academy.

He looked up. "Oh hello Naruto is there anything you need."  "Iruka I have a question how do you know you love someone?"
"Well kiddo you would do anything for that person, you want to give that person the world, you feel safe and happy you always want to be with that person."

"Oh thank you." "No problem kid."

I walked out thinking about what he and Shikamaru said.

I hope you enjoyed my second chapter.