Part 3

I had just gotten home from asking Iruka for advice still thinking about what he had said. I don't really have anyone like that, besides Sasuke.

I laid down thinking about it some more a lot of the conclusions I came to were all pointing at Sasuke but even if he was the one I chose I doubt he would agree.

'Naruto, I don't have love experience but holy shit it's very obvious who you want to pick ."
'It is.'
'Yes idiot they are right in front of you.'
'Well who is it.'
'Hell if I'm going to tell you if you can't figure it out your duber than I thought.'
'Come o-'

And he's asleep. I might as well go to sleep as well. Soon I was out.

I woke up and walked to the bathroom to and did my business. Then I got dressed, I was walking towards were Sasuke was staying, when I saw Sakura.

"Hey Sakura." "Hey Naruto."
"Are you going to see Sasuke?" "Yeah." Sakura said.

We walked in waving at the gard. We walked over to his cell. "Sasuke Sakura's with me."

Usually if someone is going to  visit they are not allowed to be in the cell with him, but I'm special so it's different.

I kept quite letting Sakura talk to him. Since I she won't be here for much longer, her shift at the hospital starts in 10 minutes.

"Hmm I'll be back I'm going to the rest room." I walked to the bathrooms and waited. I left them alone because she said she was going to confess a few days ago so I at least had to give her some time to be alone with him.

Once I felt like it the 10 minutes were up I walked back seeing Sakura quickly running away.

I was infront of his cell. "So I'm taking it   you rejected her." I unlocked his cell then locked it back just  like yesterday.

"Yup, don't get me wrong she is strong and independent but I have always thought of her as a sister."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I sat next to him.  We started talking about various things, like Itachi, the past and enjoying each other's company.

Five hours had passed he was laying his head in my lap listening to me talk, then Shikamaru was in front of the cell.

"Naruto you have a mission to the sand." Sasuke got off of me. I stood up.
"Ok. Bye Sasuke. " "Bye Usuratonkachi."

I got out of his cell and made my way to Granny Tsunade's office with Shikamaru. I opened the door.

"Naruto you have to diver this scroll to the Kazekage it will at least take you two weeks to get there with the root I have given you because of the importance of the scroll."

"When do I leave?"

"As soon as possible. "

I took the scroll and flickered to my house grabbing a pack already filled with supplies and flickered to the front gate. I started on the root granny had given me.

I had been on the trail for two days taking little breaks, the good part was there were only a few bandits. Nothing major. I got up and continued my way  to the sand.