Part 10

I woke up for the day and started to get ready to help around it had been 4 days since the genjutsu. I'm very happy I haven't told Gaara I'm not sure he'll want to know. I made my way over to the office to begin my work day.

I had been training with Kakashi on and off this week, he said our first mission is after today day I guess they weren't kidding about getting right back to doing missions.

I wonder if Naruto has received my letter he hasn't written me back yet, but I have to be patient. I'm glad we are kinda going out I just can't wait for him to come back.

I feel Sakura's chakra, I haven't spoken to her since I rejected her I'm sure she need space. She is walking towards me.

"Hey Sasuke-kun." I stop and training and face her. "Hello Sakura." "Would you like to hang out, if you're not to busy. I haven't really seen you in town."

I don't really want to go in town and really spend time there yet I have seen how most of the villagers are.

"I'm not busy it's nice of you to ask but I'm not really sure I'm welcomed in town yet. I would still like to hang thought." "Ok would you like to walk the outskirts of the village then." She asks with a smile.

"Sure." We started to walk. "So Sasuke-kun are you going to be going on missions again soon?" "Yes Kakashi and I have one tomorrow."

"That's nice, I wanted to ask if you knew when Naruto was going to get back? " "He's getting back in two or three weeks."  "Ok so are you and Naruto dating yet?"

"Yeah... er I'm not sure." "What do you mean?" "Well we haven't said anything about being boyfriend's, but we have kissed."

"Hmm you should ask Sasuke, anyway are you sure you don't want to go in town for some lunch?" I look at her and nod. It can't hurt maybe it won't be bad.

We started making our way to downtown part of Konaha. I got a few stares here and there but nothing to bad, we stopped at a small riceball shop.

"Naruto you should be able to return by next Friday." "Ok." "You are dismissed Naruto."

I walked back to the apartment a little snake was on my table with a note.

Dear Naruto,

I'm excited for you to come back. I have my first mission soon.
Love Sasuke.

Then I started writing Sasuke back.

Sorry it took some time.