Wedding scene

A  month had passed the council excepted Naruto's choice and weren't very surprised about it either.

They decided to have their wedding spot at the valley of the end. Since this spot holds a lot of significance to them.

The wedding was today and Naruto and Sasuke had plenty of visitors coming to see their wedding.

Sakura asked Ino to come with her as a date. Of course Shikamaru brought Temari. Kiba asked Him at a to go with him which she happily obliged.  Then the rest of Konoha 12 came. Including the other villages and their Kage.

Little did they know that a few of the visitors that were coming are one of there wedding gifts.

Orochimaru decided to make it up to Sasuke and Naruto he was going to reanimate their parents, Sasuke's brother and Jiraya.

Of course Orochimaru being Orochimaru he already had everything ready and was just about to summon them when Lady Tsunade came by.

  "So Orochimaru the wedding is going to start in two hours do you have them summoned yet? " She walked up next to him in her beautiful dress and heels for the wedding.

"Yess it's probably better your here so I don't get attacked. " He said to her making the hand signs.

With a flash of light before them where the 4th Hokage, Kushina Uzumaki, Jiraya, The last head of the Uchiha clan, Mikoto Uchiha and the S-rank criminal Itachi Uchiha.

Itachi was the first to speak. "Orochimaru what do want with us? " He had an agrvated look on his face.

Lady Tsunade spoke. "Orochimaru has reanimated all of you to attend a wedding that is very important. "

Then Minato spoke. "Who's wedding are we attending? "

Orochimaru answered. "Well your sons."

"Our sons as in Naruto and Sasuke whom are they marrying? " This time Fugaku spoke.

Orochimaru smirked at being misunderstood. This shall be a surprise. He thought to himself.

"They're marring each other of course otherwise why would we summon both of you at the same time. " Orochimaru answered.

They all looked shocked before Jiraya let out a throaty laugh. "I knew that boy had something up.  Looks like Kushina, Mikoto and Itachi were right. "

Kushina, Mikoto and Itachi high fived.
"See we told you it was obvious even for the one moment Naruto talked to me. Ya know" Kushina exclaimed loudly.

"I knew ever since I asked Naruto to look out for Sasuke. " Itachi had a small smile on his face.

Fugaku and Minato shrugged. "As long as our sons are happy with one another." Minato said smiling.

"Alright the wedding starts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes from now so please dress nicely which Tsunade will help with." Orochimaru said and with that they followed lady Tsunade.

Just before the beginning of the wedding.

Naruto was a nervous reck though Shikamaru his best man, his parents and Jiraya were trying to calm him down.

"But what if I fuck up the vows and Sasuke thinks I'm a dumbass and I'm not taking it seriously." Naruto ranted.

"As much as drag as it is to say this Naruto, I'm pretty sure Sasuke already knows your a dumbass but he's not going to think your not taking it seriously if you mess up. " Shikamaru patted his friends back.

"I agree with Shikamaru Sasuke knows your a dumbass and he loves you for it shit kid that's one of the pet names he has for you. " Jiraya laughed.

"Wow that helped so much. " Naruto said sarcastically trying not to hyperventilate.