Part 5

I had already spent 3 weeks in the sand, it was getting quite boring. I mean I love helping Gaara and the people of the sand, but I missed Sasuke I have only sent one letter I'm not even sure if it got to him yet. I did only send it to him yesterday. I get a knock on the door of the place I'm staying in.

"Naruto we need your assistance along the border of the village." "I'll be right there." I jumped putting my shoes on and met the sand nin infront of my door.

"Sasuke." I look up to see Shikamaru infront of my door with 2 pieces of paper and one pencil. "Yes?" "You have a letter from Naruto." I raised my eyebrow. "Hn." I got up from where I was sitting and walked to the door. He handed me the papers and pencil. "Thank-you." I sat back down with the papers and pencil. I opened the folded one.

Dear Sasuke,

I'm working in the Sand longer then expected, I will not be able to attend next month when you get out. I'm really really sorry, I won't be back until the end of next month. I'm not even doing anything exciting either I'm just helping around the village.  I miss you already.

(I rolled my eyes at that part and smiled, the dobe must be in misery without me.)

Also Sasuke I expect to have at least 1 letter if you can. I uh just want to hear from you ya know. Anyway I hope you're not too bored without me.

Love, Naruto

I re-read the last part were he re-wrote sincerely and love multiple times, I felt slight blush on my cheeks. He probably just didn't know how to spell sincerely. I try to think of excuses for why he would write that.

I go ahead and pick up the pencil and begin writing Naruto back.

I had finally gotten done at the border it took all day first patrolling then helping them clean up a land slid of rocks. I sat down in a chair when I herd taping on my window looking over I see a hawk from the leaf. I open the window then the hawk drops the letter. I open it and start to read.

Dear Usuratonkachi,

(Jeez over letter too. I smile)

I'm not upset at you for not being here when I get out. I do look forward to seeing you when you get back. When I get out it'll give me time to snoop around your apartment though. Anyways I will write you as long as you write me, I miss you too dobe. You know how it is here same old same old.
I'm not unbearablely bored without you but it is better when you are with me.

Love, Sasuke

I smile I'm so glad he wrote back even the love part without Kurama I wouldn't have had the confidence.  I laid out another paper to write for Sasuke.

Again with a short chapter sorry.