part 4

I had finally reached the hidden Sand. I greeted the gards at the gate quickly making my way to Garra. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I herd Gaara's voice. I walked in. "I have the scroll." I haded it to him." "Good job Uzmaki." He says playfully.

"I herd about your situation with the Elders and becoming Hokage." "Yeah I'm in a tight spot." I smiled.

"Have you had any conclusions or need advice?" "Uh kind of Kurama says he knows what my heart wants but I'm to blind to figure it out." "Hmm may I speak to Kurama?" "Sure." I feel Kurama take over.

"So I'm guessing you wanted to know who?" "Well I'm pretty sure I know who, Sasuke correct?" "Yes." "The real reason I wanted to speak to you is to see if we could give him a push in the right direction." "What's your plan?"
"Well maybe keep Naruto busy in the sand for two months." "I like what you're thinking but kit hasn't been gone from Sasuke like that in a while but you may be correct." "Thank you I will write a letter to Tsunade."

I feel my consciousness come back. "Naruto you will reside in the sand for two months." I felt a little pang in my chest I'll be gone for so long. "What will I be doing?" I see him writing a letter. "Just helping around the sand." "Yes will I be able to write Sasuke?" "Yes." I see him smile.

Sorry for the short chapter.