Part 12

Kakashi and I had already said our goodbyes to the kind princess and made our way to Inari's home. Soon we had made it to the house, Kakashi knocked.

"Coming." A muffled masculine voice said. We heard foot steps quickly tapping in our direction. A  man in his early twenties whom I'm guessing is Inari opened the door.

"Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatkake what do I owe you the pleasure of." He smiled stepping aside.

We walked in his home. "We figured we would stop by after our mission since we're in town." Kakashi spoke.

Inari then shut the door.

"Inari who's at the door?" A feminine voice smoothly called.

"Mom do you remember Sasuke Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatkake?"

"Yes why?" We see Inari's mother walk up to us. "It's been so long." She bowed we did back.

"Please eat with us I was just making lunch." She walked back to the kitchen.

"Of course." Kakashi replied following Inari who also was walking towards the kitchen.

Kakashi, Inari, and I all sat at the table in the kitchen.

"So how have y'all been in the past few years."

I reply first. "I've been doing things I'm not the proudest of going to jail and a few other things, but other than that I'm well." I

"So I've heard Naruto saved your butt huh." He says playfully.

"I've been handling Naruto all of theses years that's a real job." Kakashi chuckles quietly.

"How's Naruto anyway, I know he's really been busy these last few years with the war and Akatsuki" He asks.

"He's been alright none the less though, he's currently away on an important mission." I say calmly.

"That's good he's doing alright."

We stay for two more hours catching up then we leave thanking them for the meal. We are now almost to Khonaha.

I was on lunch break with Garra when a little white snake slithered on my hand, with a scroll. I pet the snake and thanked it for the scroll and it then poofed away.

I put the scroll in my pocket.

"Get a letter from Sasuke?" Garra questions.

"Yes." I smile.

Then we get back to work. A few hours later and I'm entering my little apartment I guess.

I kicked off my shoes tired from the day and walk to my bedroom and sit on the bed. I pull out the scroll.

Dear Naruto,

We escorted a princess to the land of waves with no problems. In the morning we plan to visit Inari, which will be interesting I hope. I'm glad to hear you're finally coming home.

I love you.

I smile yawning.

Ya know Naruto I kinda can't believe you bagged someone as attractive as the Uchiha.

What I can pull anyone Kurama.

Yeah sure, kit anyways you better not over work yourself just be self aware.

Ok ok I won't.

Good I'm going to bed.

I shake my head and walk to the kitchen to write Sasuke a letter back.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.