Why are you here?

!this will be a bit different from my TikToks!
This doesn't have a set year or age for the y/n
And y/n looks like you and dresses like you.

You walked up to your brothers house, hesitating but knowing that was your only choice at the moment. You knocked on the door, hoping he was here.

"Hey y/n, what are you doing here."Ricky asks looking behind you.

"Whose at the door?" Vinny asks.

"My younger sibling." Ricky answers.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt I didn't know where else to go." You answered looking sad.

"No come on in I just have the guys from my band over." Ricky guided you over to his living room.

You sat on his couch next to a very tall man with drawn on eyebrows. You were pretty scared next to all of them.

"So what's sup? Are you ok?" Ricky asked worried.

"I got in a fight and now I have nowhere to live." You looked down at your shoes, not wanting to see his reaction.

"Oh well you know I'm here for you, I've got a spare room I can clean out for you to stay." Ricky said a bit concerned.

"Thanks bro." You worriedly looked around at everyone since it was pretty personal.

Ricky noticed your worry,
"Oh You guys should probably introduce yourselves."

"Right, I'm Chris ." The man with the eyebrows replied.

The next looked up from his phone.
"Sup, Ryan ."

"Hey I'm vin arguably the best member." He held out his fist for a fist bump. You hesitantly gave him a fist bump.

"I'm Justin, glad to meet you." He said holding his hand out to shake. You smile and shake his hand.

"Well I'm y/n, Ricky's  younger sibling." You smile at them, waiting for ricky to say something.

"Awesome ok we should probably go talk in private, we'll be right back." Ricky got up, taking you to the kitchen.