Date take two

Chris drives you to his house, and carries you inside. He sets you down on the couch, and sits with you, holding you.

"Hey, it's ok, your safe now I promise." He says gently

"Sorry, for ruining everything." You look down

"Hey no." He lifts up your chin. "It's Maddies fault not yours, anyway I've got a better date planned." He smirked getting up.

You tilted your head confused.

"Wait here." He leaves and comes back with a large shirt (and shorts if you want)

"Here, we are going to have a movie date, you put those on." He points to the clothes. " I will put a movie on and order pizza. "

You leave to put the shirt on, since Chris is a giant, it's huge on you. You place your clothes on the counter in the bathroom and leave to see Halloween on the tv.

"Ok I got movie cued up, pizza ordered." He lists them on his fingers. "Anything else?"

"Blankets obviously silly." You giggled

"Oh of course how could I forget." He said sarcastically, and laughing.

The pizza arrives shortly after, you get comfy, cuddled up to Chris. You both lay horizontally on the couch.

You look up to Chris , "Thanks Chris for all this, this is way better than the arcade."

"Anything for you "nerd"." He teases

After two more movies you fell asleep and Chris hears a ring from your phone. A text from ricky:

Raccoon 🦝
Hey where are you? It's late

Hey it's Chris , they fell asleep.

Raccoon 🦝
Why are you two at your house? 😠

We ran into maddie and made y/n upset

Raccoon 🦝
Oh fine, I guess that's ok

Chris passed out a bit after that. Next morning you tried to get out of Chris' grasp, you walked to the kitchen to make coffee. You didn't hear Chris get up, but felt a pair of cold ass arms wrap around your waist.

"Good morning." He said sounding groggy

"Geez coldie good morning." You finish up the coffee

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the guys are coming over." He whispers

"Your lucky your pretty or I'd punch you , and behind me too." You smirked

He laughed with a raspy tone. You turn to give him an actual hug. You "borrow" Chris' makeup and Chris cleans up?

"VINNY MAURO IN THE HOUSE." He yells, throwing you into a hug.

"No one cares Vinny." Ryan punches his arm walking past

"You two are dumbass' ." Ricky gave them dirty looks. "Moving on, warped tour is coming up."

"Wait warped tour? Isn't it too early to go?" You were worried that you'd be left alone

"We haven't been on tour in months it's not too early." Chris laughed

"Hey y/n, your coming with us, we need a merch person , and ." He whispers. "I know you'll get lonely."

"Oh good." You whisper back. You cuddle up to Chris.

"Ooooh are you two finally together." Ryan teases.

Chris gently moves you to punch Ryan's arm, you give chris a dirty look.

"Ok we probably should get everything ready soon." Justin says changing the subject.

You eventually pass out in boredom, as they keep talking.