Wait what?!?

You and Maddie had fun at the mall, you successfully hid your sadness from her. But inside you were actually starting to like Chris. You two got back home, Maddie had work in the morning so she left.

"Hey y/n wait up." Chris ran up the stairs after you, you turned to face him.

"Um yes Chris?"

"Is Maddie dating anyone?" Chris asked

"No why." You thought for a moment "you like maddie?" You said defeated

He smiled and nodded. You walked to your room, you heard loud footsteps from the stairs and Vinny rushing into your room . He threw his arms around you in a hug.

"Chris just told us I'm so sorry." He said

"It's fine it's my fault I shouldn't get invested into a guy I just met months after knowing him." You sighed breaking the hug, laying down.

"Hey I'm here for you got it?" He asked in a stern voice.

You laughed and nodded, he made you move over and put on a movie. Even if you were hurting you knew you had your best friend vin to be there for you.

You passed out watching the movie, you noticed Vin left somewhere as your phone went off, a call.

"OMG Y/N GUESS WHAT JUDT HAPPENED!!!!" Maddie yelled through the phone.

"Ya what's up?" You said in a calm voice

"CHRIS JUST ASKED ME OUT AHHH OMG."

"Wait really that's amazing" you said with little emotion.

"Of course I mean have you seen him I'm surprised you don't like him."

"Ha ya um hey I gtg Ricky needs me bye."

"Bye I'll let you know how it goes."

You hung up grabbing your pillow hugging it, you look up to see Vin standing in the doorframe.

"I heard the whole thing I'm sorry, I hate seeing you so unhappy." He said moving over to sit on your bed.

"I'm fine I just feel stupid I mean I didn't even say anything, I just need a distraction to forget." You fall back on your pillows.

"Hey." Vin grabs your hand pulling you back up. " you are far from stupid it's Chris whose stupid, I mean you may have not said anything but you were kinda obvious."

"What would I do without you Vinny Mauro." You smiled and hugged him.

"Honestly idk cause I'm amazing." He boasted

You roll your eyes, smiling.

"I'm gonna go get food brb put the newest Halloween on." He gets up to leave.

Vin enters the kitchen with Ricky at the table working on his computer. Vin throws in a bag of popcorn in the microwave and starts it up. He leans on the counter facing Rick.

"Hey Rick, we gotta do something for y/n."

"I know, after their ex now this it's not good for them I wish I could say something but I know that's not my place. "

"What can we do instead?" Vin asks a bit worried

"An amusement park they used to love those." Ricky suggested excited.