Weird pranks with vinny

Few weeks later, you and Rick had cleaned out your his spare room for yourself. You already had some room stuff from before but you had to get a new comforter which of course was black with crescents. You got throw pillows for your bed which was next to the window against the corner wall. A used dresser which you got to paint. And a few little decorations around the room, your favorite was your coffin shaped mirror against your door.
Later, everyone was hanging out at Ricky's house. You were being antisocial and drawing on the kitchen table (which ricky hadn't cleaned from his breakfast). You could hear talking and leaned over to look into the hallway. Vinny was holding his phone talking into it. You couldn't Tell if it was a call or recording.
Recording out of y/n's view

"Smelling my friends to make them uncomfortable part 1." Vinny said
He walked behind Ryan who was sitting on the couch, texting. Vinny smelled him.

"Ah baby." Ryan said in a creepy tone.

"What the fuck how'd you know." Vinny laughed.

He came up behind you and sniffed you. You turn around with a confused look. You then give him a kiss on the cheek. You take his phone and turn it toward him.

"Wait wha-." He was shocked.

You pointed over to Chris who was talking to Ryan. You held up your finger to say shh to Ryan. He smirked and continued talking. Vinny smelt Chris.

"You smell good bro."

Chris slowly turned around and gave him a death glare. You hid your face behind the phone. Vin grabbed your arm and ran. Ricky walked out of the bathroom, Vin came up behind him.

"Vinny , Vinny what the fuck are you doing Vinny?" Ricky asked.

Vinny laughed loud and gave you a high five. Ricky looked at you two ,smiled and shook his head. Vinny came behind Justin:

"What the fuck is you doing bro." Justin hit the back of his head.

You and Vinny laughed it off, you handed his phone back and layed on the couch with your feet propped on Ryan's lap. You play on your phone, till chris comes back to the living room with no space to sit. You look over and he looks at your feet to you. You awkwardly move back so he can sit. You plop your legs and feet across them again. Your phone goes off a text from Vinny.

Annoying ass 🥁:
Awww how cute 🖤.
:Ricks annoying sibling
Shut up
Whatever we both know
who you like
Wdym?!?!?!

Hold on

He gets up and throws you over his shoulder.

"This is mine and I'm taking it with me." He said walking away

"Can I have it?" Ryan laughed

"No fuck off it's mine." Vinny yelled

"I'm not an "it"." You angrily said

"Shut up, creature." Vin replied

"Oooh imma beat you." You slap the back of his head.

"Ok um what did you mean when you said you knew who I liked when I had just met you all?" You two were in your room, you were leaning against your dresser with Vin lounging on your bed.

"It's obvious really." He said you waved your hand waiting.

"Chris obviously." Vin answered

"WHAT no well..... no." You honestly didn't really think about it too much.

"Mmk sure but I mean your always nervous around him." Vinny retorted giving you an obvious face

"He's TALL AS HELL, what do you expect and not gonna lie kinda scary." You said nervously

Vin sat up and turned to look at you, he raised his eyebrow and tilted his head. You turned around an rearranged your nail polish.

"You can lie to me but I know the truth." He gets up and starts to leave,. "But if you need help let me know."

You sat on your bed and stared at the ceiling. Did you really like Chris?

So please let me know if this need more description or more "scenes". Thx🖤