Amusement park

"That's a great idea I'll text the group chat later with details." He grabs the bag out of the microwave, and water bottles out of the fridge and goes back to you.

"Hey me and Rick thought that it would be fun to go to the new amusement park in town. You in?" He said handing you a bottle.

"Aw really?I used to love going there with Ricky as kids." You got excited.

"Awesome, I'll text the group chat and let everyone know." He got his phone out and let everyone know.

TIMESKIP to the park

"Aw guys this is so awesome thanks ." You smiled. "Whose all coming?"

"Basically almost everyone from the party cept Chris." Ricky reassured

You smiled and nodded, grabbing your phone out to take a picture of the park to post on insta.

"RICKY

"RICKY." Ryan throws Ricky over his shoulder.
You giggle.

"Such dumbass', hey everyone." Justin says walking over.

"Hey whatsup." Kuza said

"Hey, so what's first ?" You smiled

"Well first get tickets but-." Ricky started

"RACE YOU TO BUMPER CARS." Vinny yelled running over. You race after him and get in line.

You were having fun till you realized you lost the group. You tried to look for them till you saw Chris and maddie. You ducked behind the trash bin hiding there till they left.

"Hey why are you behind the trash bin ?are you ok?" Kuza asked sitting down to your level.

"Not really Chris is here and I'd rather not see him but I can't find anyone else."

"Well you got me I won't leave you , we'll avoid him together." He holds out his hand, you take it. He brings you back up to your feet .

"Thanks." You thought to yourself for a second and grabbed his hand running toward the Ferris wheel.

After the Ferris wheel you two walked around for awhile. You two came upon a dance area with soft music playing from a live band. You smiled, obviously you liked bands, mike took notice.

"Would you like to dance?" He held out his hand, you giggled and took it.

You looked over and your face dropped.

"Never mind Chris and Maddie are here I'm sorry." You dropped your hands.

"Hey hey it's fine, we can avoid them I promise." Mike answered

"Now he's grabbing her hips and pulling her in." You tear up." I'm sorry I can't with them, she always gets the guy and whatever she wants.

"He doesn't deserve you, come over here." He brings you over to the games.

"What are you doing?"you asked wiping your tears

"Winning you a prize I'm pretty good at these." He pays the person working at the ring toss.

"Awww mike,No it's fine you don't have too." You smile

"Well too bad cause i want too." He boops your nose. "YES, here for your troubles." He hands you the plush.

"Thank you Mike, you've made tonight so much better

"Thank you Mike, you've made tonight so much better." You hug him.