Truth or dare

⚠️Let me know if it needs more description⚠️

Everyone walks over, you move over to the end of the couch next to the window. You keep playing on your phone , checking Instagram for the millionth time. Your still a bit scared of everyone since it's so new. Everyone's still talking till:

"Hey whose up for truth or dare ?" Vinny asked smirking.

Everyone agreed, vin looked to you.

"I guess." You put your phone down and folded your hands.

"Ok whose first?" Vin asked

"I'm down." Angelo answered "dare"

"I dare you to tweet Vinny s a better drummer than yourself." Chris chimed in

Angelo shot him a glare.

"Um no give me a different one." Angelo retorted

"Ugh fine, tweet your most recent text." Chris smirked.

"Oh that's easy." He pulls out his phone and they got the Twitter notification.

His most recent was to ricky ,about the party. Chris slumped down .

"Ok ang pick someone else." Vin said

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Angelo asked

You looked pale ,you were just observing. You thought about it for a moment.

"Uh truth."

"Who do you like here?"

You looked as though you've seen a ghost. You haven't thought too much about it. But you can't say nothing but also it would be awkward if you said anything.

~next are thoughts~

"Say my name." Chris thought

"Say my name." -Ryan

"If you love me let me hear you."-mike

"Say my name."-Josh

"I don't know I just met all of you." You looked around the room

"Aww come on I want to tease you haha." Vinny retorted

"Well too bad sweetie cause I don't like anyone." You answered

"Naw i can tell who it's fine." Vin smirked, you went pale .

You left for them to keep playing ,chasing vin in the process. You overheard some dares and truths, drinking the whole bottle of pop or more tweeting .
You eventually gave up on getting Vinny, and started talking to ash costello.

"We definitely should go shopping soon or get our nails done." Ash exclaimed.

"Definitely should." You smiled.

As you were talking Ryan picked up ricky and wouldn't let him down. You face palmed knowing this will be the usual.

"Good luck with them." Ash laughed

"Thanks I'll need it." You laughed watching ricky squirm in Ryan's arm.

"So between us, who do you find cute?" Ash whispered.

"Gosh, Chris please don't tell anyone." You looked scared.

"I'm not surprised I promise I won't say anything but I'd talk to Vinny cause he's been acting suspicious."

The party ended, everyone left leaving you with Ricky.

"So um where can I sleep?" You came up to him after cleaning up

"Shoot um you can take my bed I'll get the couch." Ricky answered.

"What no, just give me a blanket. I'll be fine, anyway your bed is probably dirty."

"Ugh your so stubborn fine." He goes to the closet can grabs a black crescent blanket with a white pillow.

You take them and smile, you go set it up on his leather couch. You take the throw pillows and throw them at him. He dodges the first pillow and throws it back.

"You still suck at throwing." Ricky laughed

You throw the second right at his face.

"Oh really?" You smirked.

He grabs it and throws it right back. You two go back and forth for a few minutes. You two, truce and go to sleep. You try to get comfy on a leather couch , eventually falling asleep.

But your dreams being filled with......

Chris.