Say yes

"I mean, yeah, I don't know what to say." You smile.

"Sorry I caught you off guard, but really ?!?" Mike rambled.

"Mike it's ok, I really want too," you stopped "but no fancy restaurants , I'm uncomfortable at those types of restaurants."

"Alright, I don't really like them either,but also I wasn't planning on it. I know you too well y/n/n." He boops your nose.

The next day, you go hang out by Vinny's.

"So I was thinking this to wear, what do you think?" You twirl. (You pick the outfit)

"Idk it's a bit boring." He shrugs.

"Vinny Mauro really?!?! Ugh I wish I knew where we were going." You dramatically fall on Vin's bed

"Haha why are you stressing, it's fine." He reassures you

"I guess, but the stress of Ricky just is hard still , I miss everyone."

"Well I did talk to him, but it was the same explanation that he gave you." He thought for a moment. "Why don't you and Mike come over for my movie night?"

"Ok I'll ask Mike , I'd be down but I'm not sure about him, obviously." You hear a knock at the door." He's here."

"Let me." Vinny walks to the door. " y/n give me a minute to speak to your date make sure he understands the rules."

"Goodbye Vinny, love ya." You slowly close the door

"But but fine bye." He slams it open "LOVE YOU TOO!!!"

"Um ok I'm gonna ignore that" he points up and down. "you look beautiful." He smiles

"Really cause Vinny said I looked boring."

"Since when do you listen to him." He chuckles

"Ya I guess, we ready? " you smile widely

He nods, you two walk to his car. Mike like a gentleman, opens the door for you.

"So um where are we going." You give him innocent eyes

"You'll see." He smirks.

"You two arrive at an indoor mini golf.

"Aw mini golf yay!"

"Like  I said I know you so well." He boops your nose

"Oh hush." You giggle, "Let's go in." You grab his hand and walk in.

You weren't doing well to be honest.

"Want some help." Mike asks

"Ya I guess." You awkward smile, "Thanks."

He helps you line it up, and you get a hole in one. You hug him.

"Aw thanks Mike."

You kiss his cheek and let him go, he also gets a hole in one.

After the date~

"So I think this went well." You two were holding hands walking out.

"Ya I think so too." You smile .

"Will you be my _______." (I'm not sure what the gender neutral term is, or just put in girl/boy-friend)

"Yes of course mike."

Few days later~

"Hey babes , Vinny invited us to a movie night, you in?" You asked sitting on the couch

"Ya sure." He smiles walking over to the living room

"Awesome I'll text Vinny."

Later that night~

You knocked on vin's door.

"Hey kid, glad you made it, aye Mikey whatsup." Vin gives him a fist bump.

"Hey bro." You hug him

"Well come on in you two were the last to come." Vin says guiding you in.

You walk in seeing, Ricky, jaime, Ryan, Justin, and Chris (and their girlfriends( I don't remember their names).

"As I was saying." Ricky stops when he sees you and Mike enter. "Why is he here?"

"Who?" Ryan looks over. "Mike?"

"BIG BRO." You jump on his back, he immediately drops you.

You look up at him confused.

"Hey is he here?" Ricky asked leaning down

"Hi, how are you too......jerk." You said getting up with Ryan's help. "Thanks ry." He nods

"Fine hi, why's mike here?" He persisted

"He's my boyfriend , and uh a friend of yours maybe." You shrug

"Wait what?!?! No I thought it'd be you and Chris together."

"No, I'm with mike and THATS final! Got it? Chris didn't even like me." You leave and walk over to mike and Chris.

"So ya we broke up." Chris looked sad, and shrugged

"Shit bro I'm sorry, what happened exactly?" Mike asked

"Well she cheated on me, and then broke up with me." Chris explained.

"Oh Chris, she didn't deserve you, she was a bitch anyway." You sat next to mike . "Hi babes."

"Wait are you two together?" Chris looked surprised

"Yup." You smile at mike.

"Oh uh cool good for you two." He fake smiled

Vinny walked in and started the movie which was "lost boys". You cuddled up to mike, but little to your knowledge, Chris was watching you and mike most of the movie. Ricky took notice and noted it.