~Rose~

~This meme screams Nesryn for this whole chapter, anyway, have fun reading~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena was the first of the two girls to wake up after they had been taken by the man from the driveway. She could see Nesryn thrown over the guy's shoulder as he carried her on his other. She tried to get him to put her down but he didn't move. She looked over at Nesryn when he threw her down on the couch and dumped the younger Lockwood onto the floor.

"Please don't hurt her, she doesn't know anything about what is going on." Elena said looking over at Nesryn. "Please we're both hurt." She said trying to plead with him. He looked at the blood on her arm and his eyes turned red and veins popped up under them.

 "I know, but just a taste." The man said getting closer to her with his fangs bared.

"Trevor, get a hold of yourself." A woman said walking up to them.

"Buzzkill." The man, known as Trevor said before walking up to the woman. The woman completely ignored Nesryn and just stared at Elena with a faint smile on her face.

"My God, you look just like her." She said stepping closer to Elena.

"But I'm not, please just let her go." Elena said looking over to the unconscious Lockwood.

"No she will stay here, and you will be quiet." The woman said.

"I'm not Katherine, my name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." Elena said stepping closer to the vampire.

"I know who you are. And I said be quiet." The vampire said giving Elena a stern look.

"What do you want?" Elena asked but instead of answering her, the woman backhanded Elena. Sending her flying back onto the couch.

"I want you to be quiet." The woman said to Elena as she laid on the couch unconscious, before walking away.

~~~

"How are the girls?" The woman asked as Elena woke up.

"Still passed out." The man said as Elena rubbed her eyes.

"You didn't touch her did you?" The woman asked.

"No, you got to give me some credit. But when the younger one wakes up I am going to eat, anyway, did you call him?" The man said.

"I called one of his contacts, you know how this works. And you won't touch the younger girl, she's for him." The woman said with an annoyed tone.

"Fine, but did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" the man said as Nesryn started to wake up. 

When the younger girl opened her eyes Elena pressed her finger to her lips, telling Nesryn to stay quiet. Nesryn nodded her head at the eldest Gilbert and watched as she walked away. Rubbing her head Nesryn stood up as quietly as she could and slipped her heels off before walking over to the stairs. 

She quietly made her way up them to see another room filled with books lying around. Nesryn stepped over them and walked up to one of the windows in the room. Peeling the newspaper that was on the window back she looked out to see nothing but fields. Letting out a silent sigh she tiptoed her way back down the stairs to hear Elena ask someone a question about a man named Elijah.

Nesryn tried to keep calm herself down at the thought of Elijah being the reason she was kidnapped. But he had acted so concerned for her, he acted like a real friend. It made her heartbreak a little more. Placing her hand over her mouth so the people couldn't hear her as she tried to calm herself down.