~Friends~

It was two days later and it didn't take long for Nesryn to notice that Tyler was acting off. Usually, he would make small talk with her as they ate breakfast. But this morning he just kept his head down as he walked out the door. Letting out a huff she stood up and ran after him, wrapping her hand around his arm and pulling him back.

"Nesryn let go, I have somewhere I have to be." Rolling her eyes at him she yanked the bag from his hand. Opening it to see chains and padlocks.

"Tyler, what are these for?" Nesryh asked setting the bag down at her feet.

"It's none of your business what I'm doing, it's nothing for you to worry about." He said before grabbing the bag and walking away.

She let him go before running into the house to grab her keys. Nesryn followed Tyler all the way to the old Lockwood property. Stopping the car a few miles back she hopped out. Walking down the stairs of the old Lockwood cellar. Nesryn saw Tyler putting the chains on the walls. He let out a satisfied sigh before turning around. She had her arms crossed as she spun her ring around her finger.

"Tyler, tell me what's going on." Nesryn said stepping up to the door. He looked at his feet before walking up to her. He grabbed Nesryn's hand and walked them over to the steps. Sitting down beside him, Nesryn let go of his hand. 

"Tyler, please tell me, I want to help you if I can." He nodded his head at her before standing up,

"Our family has a curse Nessie, if one of us kills someone then we turn into werewolves." Tyler said as he looked around the room. "On the full moon, I'll turn. I don't want it to happen at home so I thought I could do it here. To keep you and mom safe, and away from me." 

"Who did you kill, how are you not in jail?" Tyler looked down at his little sister with pity in his eyes.

"It was Tommy, he was saying things about you. I don't know what happened I just snapped. The next thing I know Stefan and Damon were taking his body away and Caroline was trying to calm me down." Tyler said as Nesryn placed her hands on his shoulders.

"It's ok, but if anyone finds out about you, you could be in danger." Nesryn said as she looked around the cellar.

"I know, that's why only you and Caroline know. Caroline has been helping me to try and understand how to control all of it." Tyler said as he pulled his sister into his arms. The siblings wrapped their arms around one another, taking comfort from the affection.

"Sis, how about you go home? I still have some things I need to do here before the full moon happens." He said looking down at his sister.

"Alright I will, but if you ever need anything I'm here for you. And I mean anything Tyler." Nesryn said before pressing a kiss to his cheek. He nodded his head at his little sister as she turned to walk away. 

Getting into her truck, Nesryn pulled out her phone to text Elijah. She asked him if they could talk. When Nesryn sent the text she sat her phone down before pulling off to go home.

~~~

Carol and Tyler wouldn't be home for a few hours, so Nesryn told Elijah to come on over. When a knock rang through the house Nesryn walked out of her dad's office. Opening the door Nesryn saw Elijah standing there with his hands behind his back. Elijah gave her a smile, as Nesryn stepped aside to let him in. Shooting him a smile as he walked past her.

"What is it you want to talk about?" Elijah asked as he followed Nesryn up the stairs. When they got to Richard's office Nesryn shut the door when Elijah walked into the room. Walking up to the desk Nesryn sat down on the corner of it.