10

(This is literally a continuation of the previous chapter)

St Louis secondary school
Yobanna

Immediately she left, I suddenly realized I was a bit hungry and found my way to the cafeteria and most especially to see my friends.

Music was playing softly at the background and damn, that had to be one of the best things that St Louis did.

I found them at the usual table and walked up to them.

"Guyyyy" Precious practically yelled and patted my back.

Precious and drama.

"What's up na?" Ken shook me and Dozie followed. Ken was already eating a big pizza alone,a big bottle of Coke beside him, Dozie was having just a drink and Precious was having a drink also.

Dozie had a book as usual placed before him. He adjusted his gold rimmed glasses and his tie better.

I took a better look at Ken and noticed that he had pierced his ears, a cross earring dangling from his right ear, you see why he reminds me so much of Mattew.

"You pierced your ears?" I asked

"Yup" He replied in between mouth full like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Your dad didn't say anything?" I asked,his lawyer father would have probably flipped.

"He went away on a business trip,words cannot explain the kind of freedom I have"He dipped his hand inside the box and took another slice.

"I like your hairstyle sha" Dozie grinned at me and I smiled. Just cornrows, nothing much. And Dozie was like that, though he would never try piercing his ears or making his hair he never stopped us or tried to make us feel bad about it.

"Thanks" I finally replied and noticed that Ken had gone halfway with the pizza.

Chee

The music changed to Link up by Burna boy,Phyno and MI and somehow it seemed as if everyone in the cafeteria was happy with it.

"Hands down,this has got to be one of the maddest collaboration in terms of music"Ken said jamming to Phynos part.

"Guy,no lies, Burna boy's part is crazy,for once I've got to give it to him"Dozie chipped in and I smirked.

" His the African giant"

"Rest abeg" Dozie replied and I chuckled.

"Guyyyy, you missed yesterday" Precious suddenly dropped his phone, seeing Precious outside, no one would believe  he was the ambassador of gist.

"If Mayokurn, Burna boy or Drake did not come yesterday, then I didn't miss anything"I replied flatly.

The way he kept his face, I missed I had taken a picture, it was so suitable for a meme.

"You just like spoiling my mood, I wanted to tell you how two girls in Ss three fought because of Ken"

My ears perked up at that, I knew my eyes had probably widened too.

"Like serious?" I asked so quickly that it made Dozie even chuckle. The so called Ken was eating like it was no man's business.

"I thought you weren't interested" Precious mocked me and I smiled

" You know I was joking now" I tried to convince him.

"You know Ella na, that Ella in Ss 3 science class, that tall one that can play basketball"