Chapter 40

(Very important authors note at the end!!!!, please don't skip ❤️,for those that will still skip 😂, I have a new book on my profile,add it up boos and read the first few chapters and don't forget to tell me what you feel ❤️❤️)

Yobanna

Lonely by Justin Bieber ft Benny Blanco was playing softly from my phone while I laid on my back against the couch in the spacious living room that was really empty.

It was  like a routine to me for the past few days,wake up,watch some movies,let my mind wander as I listened to music and then probably sleep for a while and I totally avoided social media too.

Somehow my mind wandered to Selena for probably the one hundredth million time since I started staying home,her face and the scent when we hugged and how I felt so happy when she was close by without her doing anything,how satisfied I was simply staring at her. The way her eyelids flattered, her quiet laughter and how her eyes lit up just listening to her favorite songs.

I groaned as the music changed to some Burna boy's song I liked but definitely wasn't in the mood to listen to so I changed it back to Justin's song,I mean it definitely did explain my whole mood.

"Okayyy, nigga, sulking time is over!" Paris barged into my thoughts and into the sitting room.

She had dyed her hair to ginger red and she was wearing shorts and sweat shirt,a black shade over her eyes,she removed it gently and tucked into her pocket,maybe she did reblack shade over her eyes,she removed it gently and tucked into her pocket.

In her hands were leather bags, transparent bags that made me realize it had brown paper bags that probably had food in them.

"Yobanna!!"  I heard another person scream in a high pitched voice and then I was quickly engulfed in a warm hug. Only Zara could  do this,hug the day light out of me.

"You've got some nice crib here ain't gonna lie" A baritone voice said and my eyes went to the door,Mattew was standing at the door,one leg in and one leg out,a look of amusement on his face.

"Get in and close my fucking door" Paris sneered at him. Fun fact, Paris didn't exactly like my brother and the whole hospital saga made her more aggressive towards him.

But Mattew was more amused than offended,he closed the door quietly behind him and then came into full view,he was wearing a camo short and a white shirt that made his muscles bulge.

"Zara okay chill, the hug is actually beginning to hurt I swear" I groaned while laughing at the same time. She was wearing this cute short skirt and pink top and her braids were let down, some covering a part of her face.

"Are you feeling good at all?" I asked her and she nodded.

" You sure, is anyone in school bullying you or something?"

Again she shook her head.

Now Zara knew, she had cried in my arms the first time she heard about it but she had recovered as fast as anything and sometimes it scared me, how she was always quick to forget things and situation.

"Isn't your skirt a little short?" I asked after giving it another once over.

" Well I'm not a baby, I'm old enough to wear short skirts" She threw herself on the couch beside me and I found myself chuckling and Mattew also.

"I'll just remove your teeth if you try anything stupid, guy see this small pikin o" Mattew switched to vernacular at the same time I let out the laughter in my throat.

"Madam I'm old enough to wear short skirts" I mimcked her throwing my hands in the air like she did "You go collect I swear" I told her in vernacular.

"Normally. Normally" Mattew agreed with me, both of laughing at her.