Chapter 12

My Childhood Friends Are Trying To Kill Me now has extra chapters up on kofi-shop!  Buy them now, only at https://ko-fi.com/rainofsnow/shop! Tier 1 with 3 advance chaps is for 5$, and tier 2 with 7 advance chaps is for 10$~

                                                 ━━━━━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━

“It’s worse than the busy streets of our Roseberry Empire.”

“I don’t have anything particular to see… It’s troublesome.”

“But it’s pretty neat…”

Lelia listened to the other three talking. She looked as if she had never been downtown.

“I heard you were sick, but have you ever been outside the castle?”

Romeo specifically looked at Leria, who looked excited.

At that moment, Leria stopped in front of a shop.

Thanks to her, the rest of the children, who were walking under the eyes of the knights, stopped there and turned their heads.

“What, this is a toy shop, isn’t it?”

“It’s also a doll shop.”

Lelia looked at a large rabbit doll reflected in the show window.

“Hey… you’re not only a daddy’s boy, but you sleep with a doll in your arms, too?”

Kalix asked, frowning.

“No… No way… Really? Captain?

Romeo was also giving a look saying ‘This is a bit too much…’

“Be quiet a little,”

Lelia yelled at her subordinates and entered the doll shop.

Thanks to her, the three boys and the Knights were huddled up in a small shop.

“Sigh…”

The shopkeeper looked surprised when children dressed in monastic clothes and the Holy Knights rushed in. Children dressed in monastic attire might look like little priests, but ordinary little priests would not have these many Holy Knights.

‘It is clear that they are members of the Imperial family.’

The shopkeeper’s eyes glistened. It was an opportunity to boost the sales. Neutral areas were not populated with children. It wasn’t that the business was not bad, but the ones who visited the shop were from the royal families. It was an opportunity to sell expensive toys, and inventories, that had not sold very well before. 

But contrary to the owner’s expectations, what Lelia chose was a very small doll.