( EDITED )How I Lost Everything Part 1

Hey my name is Katsuki Bakugo, I live in Japan by UA High School with my parents and my 14 year old sister Katsu ,and this is how she was gone with out a trace.....

I was hanging out with some friends in class at UA while waiting for our teacher ,when I get called to the office. " Click ...... Katsuki Bakugo please report to the principal's office. Katsuki Bakugo please report to the principal's office."

My teacher then walked in and said, " Bakugo, you are excused for the rest of the day and go to the principals office before you go to the dorms. "I didn't understand why I was being called to the office, when class hadn't ever started yet or why I was excused for the day but I answered, " Okay ? " Once I got to the office I knocked on the door before entering.

The principal Nezu then said , " Hello Bakugo. " I then said, " Why am I here I didn't do anything wrong? " Principal Nezu, " Well I'm afraid I have horrible news ......your parents were in a car accident and we're not sure if they'll make it. Recovery girl has told me that she is not able to heal them... "

Bakugo-" n-n-no.......*In shock * W-wait w-what about my s-sister K-katsu, Katsu was with them is she okay?! "

Nezu- " I have been informed that your parents were alone in the car and that there was no one thrown out of the car that they had found..."

Bakugo- " B-but she was with t-them..... s-she told mE THIS MORNING T-THAT SHE WAS G-GOING WITH THEM!! *I start to grab at my hair and pull a bit from the stress of my parents being in the hospital and not knowing where my sister is.*

Nezu- " Bakugo I need you to calm down ......"* Nezu gets up and walks over to me and places a paw on my arm.* "..... Now please tell me when you last saw them... "

Bakugo- *after he had placed his paw on my arm I had calmed down enough to talk so after wiping some tiers away*" Last night ..... we had a big fight so after I was feed up with them I left, then around 5:30 this morning Katsu text me saying they were going to France for a modelling job that my mom had gotten and that was the last time I talked to them...."

Nezu- " Bakugo I am very sorry for what happened but we will find your sister and we will do it as fast as we can. "

Bakugo-" Is there a way that I can help look for her as well......"*I look up at him because he is standing on the arm of the chair I'm in*

Nezu-" Yes there is but you can't help until tomorrow so that everything is ready and you have enough time to process what I have informed you of. "

Bakugo-" Okay....which hospital are my parents at....? "

Nezu-" I believe it was Morra's Hospital ......Do you want someone to drive you there...?

Bakugo-" Yes ...If someone is free to do it, then I would like a ride to the hospital."

Nezu-" Alright I will send someone to the dorms to pick you up. "

Bakugo-" *Stands up* Okay I'll be waiting for them then.....*walks out of the room*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words: 562