How I Lost Everything Part 3

By the time Lunch time came I just didn't have any energy to get out of my bed, so when someone came and knocked on my door I just ignored them until they left. After two more hours I finally convinced myself to get up and do something to keep my mind off every thing that's happening in my life.

Bakugo's mind- *sigh*" Why do I even need to move around? I could just stay in my bed until tomorrow ,but Aizawa would probably drag me out of bed if I didn't do anything by the time he came to check on me....I could also just tell him that I did do some stuff after he left the dorms but he would probably be able to tell that I would be lying since I'm all stiff from barely moving all day ......"

??????- Knock...Knock.....Knock....!

Bakugo-*sighs* "Coming!"

*I get up and open the door after checking to see if my eyes are still red from crying earlier in day*

Bakugo- " What do you want ,Shittyhair?"

Kirishima- " Mr.Aizawa told me to come check on you since he had to go to a meeting ......but Bakubro, why did you have to go to the principal's office-Y-you don't have to tell me though-!"

Bakugo- " Shittyhair! Just stop talking... I don't want to talk about it.....not yet at least."

kirishima's mind-" Bakubro looks like he's about to cry! and why does he seem not all here like part of his mind is somewhere else."

Kirishima- "sorry bakubro...I'll tell Mr.Aizawa that I checked up on you, bye .* starts to walk away*

Bakugo's mind- " I don't want to be alone!"

Bakugo- "Hey um... Shittyhair...

Kirishima- " Yeah Bakubro * turns around so that he is facing bakugo* do you need something?"

Bakugo- "......C-can you stay for a little bit...? *don't cry not now!* 

Kirishima- " Sure just let me text Mina so that she can tell Mr.Aizawa where I am." *Bakubro never wants someone in his room why is he acting so strange??*

Bakugo- " okay, just come in when your done then." *leaves the door open and goes farther into my room *

*kirishima texts Mina then goes into bakugo's room when he enters he sees Bakugo laying on  his bed facing the wall. He closes the door then walks over to the bed and sits on the edge.*

Kirishima-" So what do you want to do ,Bakubro? 

Bakugo-* says very quite*" I just need someone to be here with me for a little bit ....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 410

I know my chapters aren't long but I had to edit the first two chapters so if you have read the first two I would go back and read them again I didn't change a lot but I did change some . Other then that have a good day or night depending on where your from!

love you all!!!!