How I Lost Everything Part 5

*****Kirishima's POV*****

        Mind-*" What am I supposed to say or do? All I can think of is to apologize for everything that is happening to him? Or to hold him till all his problems disappear.UGH! What am I going to say think! Think! Think!!!"*

Kirishima-" I don't know what to say .........but I do know that me and the whole class and the teachers will be here to help you through everything that is happening .....even if you try to act as if everything is okay and that you might push us away we will be here.....* I look at bakugo's eyes and it look like he's going to cry again so I take a risk*C-can I hug you?"

Bakugo-"*nods and whispers* Thanks I needed that..... * sniff*"

Kirishima-" No problem Bakugo. If you ever need to talk or just need someone around don't hesitate to ask. Okay?"

Bakugo- "...Okay..."

*****No One's POV*****

After a few more minutes Bakugo ends up falling asleep from crying so much ,so Kirishima lays him down in bed and goes back to  his dorm room since classes will be over in about 10 minutes so there was no point going back now. About 15 minutes later there is knock on kirishima's door.

*****Kirishima's POV*****

I get up off my bed and answer my door.

Kirishima- " MIna ,Sero ,Denki , what's up?"

Denki- " We came here because you didn't come back to class ,and we thought it would be better to find out what happened to Bakubro from you then to bother him.*as he points to Bakugo's door* So what happened he never skips class?"

Kirishima-" You should ask him later but don't push him to tell you. If he tells you then I'll tell you why I didn't come back to class."

Mina-" Oh Okay...I guess we'll ask later then...sorry for bothering you."

Sero-" We'll come over later with some board games."

Kirishima-" Okay ..."* closes the door and goes back to what he was watching on his phone so that he won't be worrying about Bakugo the whole time*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 334