Chapter 10

The night of my mothers' coronation had been an amazing night. With Rohan there, it was easy to ignore the Lords and Ladies who didn't approve of having a demon in their presence. Seeing Rohan in a tux really made the night magical. We stayed with my family for a few days after the funeral then we went back to the land. There was so much to do and little time to do it in. We were progressing quickly though which was a good thing. If only the damn humans stopped trying to start shit. The last thing I want to be in is another war. Of course this time I would be more than happy to lay my life on the line for my family. Given my heart condition though, I don't think they would allow that. Especially Rohan. 

Now that the castle was built, we were allowed to have a proper bed in what was going to be our temporary room. My parents have informed us that we never have to move out, claiming there is plenty of space for everyone, and although it's true since my dad Pyrus went a little overboard, I wanted a house of my own. 

I don't know why, but I have always liked the cabin style homes that have a modern meets rustic look to them. 

"What has you so lost in thought," Rohan asked me, coming out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. 

"I'm not lost in thought anymore," I said as my eyes trailed over him. He chuckled softly, "Uh huh." 

I watched as he traded the towel for a pair of silk boxer briefs that I had bought for him that I really do enjoy seeing him in. "So what were you thinking about," he said as he laid on the bed. 

"What I wanted our house to look like," I confessed. "And what is it that you want," he asked me. 

"A cabin style that looks like rustic meets modern," I shared with him. 

He seemed to think on it before nodding, "I'm sure I can think of something. I won't stop designing it until I come up with something you love." 

"I want you to love it too," I told him. "It's your house too you know." 

He smiled, "I just want to be in the woods, away from many prying eyes. After being in only a tent for so long, I could use a couple centuries of privacy." He then pulled me closer to him. "I guess it's a good thing, I bought plenty of land once Pyrus had the continent designed. I even had them do the perfect landscaping for it." 

I smiled, "That sound promising." 

"The best part is that it's not that far from your family," he said to me. 

I nodded, "That is a good thing." 

He then began trailing kisses down the side of my neck and I tilted my head to the side for him. His calloused hands ran over the exposed skin that my crop top didn't cover. Soon one hand was under the top, massaging one of my breasts while the other one went between my legs. I moaned as I arched into his touch. He then captured my lips with his and I loved the way he ravished my mouth. 

When he pulled his lips away from mine, I was breathless. "You're so insatiable," I told him between pants. He gave me a husky chuckle, "After many of the other workers spent the day staring at what's mine, I can't help it. I have this need to ensure my claim is unquestionable." 

I bit my bottom lip, "Then claim away." 

The smile he gave me, showing off his canines, had me shiver with need. "Don't mind if I do," he told me. 

He soon rid me of my clothes before his lips were kissing my skin, his teeth biting it, leaving his mark all over me. He left marks on my inner thighs before he got to his real destination. By now I was begging him, wanting him to just take me, but he continued his torture. His eyes met mine as he began to give me a refresher on what his mouth was capable of. My back arched, my hands buried in his hair. He pulled orgasm after orgasm from me, to the point my mind was mush and I didn't know if I wanted to keep him there or push him away. 

When his taste buds were satisfied enough, he stripped off his underwear before he entered me. My walls clenched tightly around him, already on the verge of another orgasm. His thrusts rubbed against that right spot every time, driving me insane. He kissed me, his tongue dominating the kiss easily, as I moaned into his mouth. 

He continued fucking me through my orgasms and through two of his own. When he was finished with his claiming, I laid on the bed shaking and tired. He then gave me a very sweet kiss before he cleaned us both up. He pulled me to him and sleep claimed me instantly. 

The next day I felt his claiming from last night all over my body. However this morning, he gave me much of the same treatment. Afterwards I then realized why he was so insatiable. I'm in season. 

A female demon only goes into season to get pregnant twice a year after she's mated. The female doesn't know she's in season, but males do. It lasts for an entire week. During that time, the male will become even more territorial and hostile if someone gets too close to his mate, especially other men. 

"Rohan," I whispered to him. "Yeah," he said, brushing hair from my face. 

"I think I'm in season," I told him. "And that's why you're so insatiable." 

He seemed confused for a moment until I explained what it means for a female to be in season. His eyes widened slightly, "And you're not on any contraceptives are you?" 

I shook my head, "Those don't work on demons. It's not always a guarantee, but the chances are rather large." 

His wide eyes softened to being tender. He then kissed me. It was soft and sweet and it told me so much that he wasn't able to say. 

The kiss then turned into us making love, not so roughly as his claimings have been. 

When he rolled off of me, I couldn't feel my legs. He pulled me to him, his strong arms wrapped around me. I needed to grab my phone and send a text to warn my family to stay away from our room if they don't want to get zapped. Being zapped would probably be the kindest reactions Rohan might have to them getting close to our room. 

I pathetically reached for my phone, Rohan not really wanting to let me out of his arms. As I was sending them a text, Rohan began trailing his lips down my spine, already in the mood for another round. My body easily responded to him as well. By the time the message was sent, Rohan was already hovering over me, his hard cock, leaking precum onto the back of my thigh. He was a predator and I was his prey. I smirked and decided to tease him, to see how much patience he had. 

Turns out, he didn't have much because not even two seconds after having put my phone down he brought my hips up so I was on my knees, with him buried deep inside of me. 

My screams of pleasure weren't all that quiet as he pounded into me. 

After this week, it will be a long while before I will be able to feel my legs again, and I was more than okay with that.