Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of Rohan's phone ringing. He reached over and answered it. "Lord Rohan speaking," he said sleepily. "How hard is it to look at a fucking detailed blueprint?" He then gave a growl, "I'll be there soon." I groaned softly as he began to get up. "One of the Lords is being an ass at one of the sights and possibly changed one of the blue prints." "Sounds like fun," I said while stretching. His eyes ran over me, "How do you feel?" "I feel fine," I told him. He nodded and put on the clothes he wore yesterday. I got dressed and followed after him.

We got to the sight and I saw Andre and Margie were both there. One of the workers was arguing with Andre's father defending the blue print. "What is going on," Rohan asked them. "This novice refuses to let me see anymore of the designs," Lord Porter snapped. "He's trying to make sure none of the other lords get a better house than he does," the worker claimed. "My father spent time with each and every Lord designing the house of their dreams," I said stepping forward. "You will not mess with his designs." "Nor will you take the ideas from another," Lord Rohan declared. "Under what authorization do you have to make that declaration," Lord Porter asked him. "You're just a Lord like me." "He is my betrothed," I told him. "Meaning he out ranks you."

"He's your what," Lord Porter, Andre, and Margie asked in unison. "He is indeed," my father Qin said as he and Pyrus approached us. "Now what is going on," Pyrus asked us. The worker explained the situation to him and Pyrus sent a glare at the Lord. "You have no right to make any complaints. Each one of you got to make designs for your new homes with the budgets you provided me that you can afford. All things are final for now due to the time line we're on. I do not want to hear any more reports regarding you causing problem for my teams or I will have you removed from the island until we are ready for everyone to come here. Do I make myself clear?" "Yes your highness," he said reluctantly.

The four of us went to turn away from them when Andre grabbed my arm. "You can't mate with him." "Unhand my fiancé," Rohan threatened, and I heard the sound of sparks. I snapped my eyes to his hands and saw lightning dancing around his fingers. "And why is that," I asked him. "Because I'm your mate," Andre declared. I laughed coldly, "Oh really? You didn't think that when you rejected me in front of your little buddies." "Your mate is the Princess and you rejected her," his father asked, eyes widened. "You said she was just some demon." "I thought she was," Andre hissed.

"I said, release my fiancé," Rohan warned him again. "Rohan," Pyrus warned. "I say let him electrocute him," Qin said with a shrug. "It's the least he deserves for the hell he's put her through. At least we now know who it is." Can this situation get any worse? I noticed many were staring at us.

I needed to get control of this situation before shit gets out of hand. "You rejected me," I said to Andre. "You made your bed, now you have no choice but to lay in it." I then looked at Margie and pure jealousy burned in her eyes. I looked back at Andre, "You two are good for each other. Heartless bitch and cold hearted asshole, such a perfect combination." I then turned on my heel and took Rohan's hand, "We still haven't gotten breakfast. I'm starving." He followed after me, glaring over his shoulder at Andre.

We got some food and sat down. "So what kind of Fae uses lightning," I asked him curiously. "The kind who come from parents of two different elements. My father is a fire Fae, and my mother is a wind Fae. Most times a child gets one or the other, rarely do they get something that results from the two elements mixing. There are a few combinations that can be gotten when Fae of different elements have children. I have lightning. When a water and wind fae have children, they have the possibility of having a child who has ice magic. The child of a water and fire Fae, had the possibility of fog and mist. Of course those are only a few of the possibilities. It also depends on how strong the parents are at using their magic. My father isn't as powerful, but my mother can easily make a tornado simply by blinking if she wanted too," he explained to me. "When you and I have children our child has the strong possibility of having fire, wind, or lightning unless your demonic magic is stronger."

I laughed, "Yeah, it's not. I can't control my magic very well, nor do I have much of it to begin with anyways." "How bad is your control," he asked me. "I once tried to summon my sword, and I got a hammer instead," I told him. "There was also a time I tried to instant travel to the cabin I was living in with my sisters, and landed in the lake outside of it." "Noted," he said with a nod.

"So when are you wanting to complete the mating," he asked me. "As soon as we have the chance," I told him. "Before Margie and Andre can try to put a stop to us." "You have a point," he muttered with a sigh. "You think we'll be able to have it arranged for us to leave the land to ensure they can't," I asked him. "That takes time, and I don't think we have that. I would also have to find someone suitable to leave in charge in my absence for when Pyrus leaves to go feed his mates," he answered. "I do plan to take you to a part of the island where no one will be able to hear us. I plan on enjoying as much of the mating frenzy as I possibly can before work calls me away. The only one I am informing where we are going is your fathers in case of an emergency."

I nodded, "Then I guess we should start packing." I finished eating before going to my tent. I sent a quick text to my sisters simply informing them I won't be able to talk to them for a few days before packing some things to take with me. I had just closed my bag when he came in. He took my bag and lead me over to a jeep. He put my bag in the back of it when Margie approached us. "You can't mate with her," she declared. "And why is that," Rohan asked her. "Because she's a demon," she said while throwing her hands in the air. Rohan took a threatening step towards her, "She is your Princess, and the woman I am mating with. Watch how you speak about her."

Margie then had a challenge in her eyes, "Let's see how far the two of you can get before I can convince Andre to sleep with me." She went to use her Fae speed to run, but Mania appeared out of no where and tripped her. "Oopsie," Mania said with an innocent smile. "That's why you don't run, you can't see where you're going." "How did you get here," I asked her. "Mom brought Karla and I to ensure these two don't do something stupid," Mania said while gesturing to Margie who was in a heap on the ground. "Have fun you two," Mania said with a wave. "Tell Karla I said thanks," I said to her with a soft smile. "Anytime sis," Mania said sweetly before she walked to Margie. Rohan and I didn't waste time to get into the jeep.

"How many siblings do you have," Rohan asked me. "Biologically, just Mania and Karla. Mania who you met. In total though, ten," I answered. "What about you," I asked him. "I have my younger brother on my dad's side, and then from my mom, I have two younger sisters. I'm only close to my brother though, because my mother's mate isn't a fan of my father and does his best to keep his family away from him. I don't blame him. My father is a heartless bastard who is worse than scum," he answered. "Now people say I'm a heartless bastard so I guess it runs in the family."

"I doubt that," I told him. "And what makes you say that," he asked me. "You have been hurt countless times. You're just trying not to get hurt anymore. Plus if you were heartless, you wouldn't have offered to mate and actually try to make this work between us. You could have just mated and went on your own," I shared with him. He was silent for a while, not saying anything. It was night time by the time we pulled up to the woods and set up camp. He got a fire started while I put our stuff in our tent. It was a decent sized tent meant for six people. It was also tall enough for me to stand in. Him not so much.

I sat on a log as the fire flared to life. He sat next to me. "Are you sure you want to do this," he asked me. I looked at him, "I'm positive." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "I promise to do my best to make sure you never regret this decision." I nodded, "And I'll do the same for you." He then kissed me. It started off slow and sweet, until the lust took over. I moaned as he took over. We then went into the tent where we removed each other's clothes. 

I moaned as he began to kiss his way down my body till he stopped between my legs. I gasped and arched at the feel of his tongue and fingers. He held my hips down to keep me in place as he enjoyed every orgasm he pulled from me. When he decided he was done tasting me, I was shaking, my legs trembling. He kissed me, letting me taste myself on his tongue as he entered me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his thrusts increased in roughness. When my orgasm hit me, he bit deeply into my neck, marking me. When my orgasm ended he pulled his fangs out of me and it was my turn to mark him, setting off his own orgasm. 

When I pulled my fangs out, I felt the mating bond settle into place. "Good thing we have no one around to hear us," he said with a smirk before he began to show me just how well he was at the art of love making.