⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
━━ 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

Two months had gone by already and, to celebrate Ricky's and Juliette's "month-versary", the girl had finally accepted for her now-official boyfriend to have dinner at her house as they had all begged so much.

Lisa and Ava were by the door, waiting for the boy to arrive so they could open it, whereas Juliette was facetiming Alex, Kourtney and Nini in her room. They had all formed a small group since the musical and they talked to each other nearly every single day.

"Oh my God, he's here," Juliette exclaimed, hearing the doorbell ring, "how do I look?"

"Great as ever," Nini complimented her.

"You've been seeing Ricky nearly every single day for months now and you still get nervous when you have to see him," Alex laughed, "and that's on being in love."

"I cannot help it," she admitted, blushing, "he makes my heart race. Anyways, I gotta go. Talk to you later, girls, love you!"

"We want details afterwards!" Kourtney warned her just before they all hung up.

"You look beautiful, girls," the girl heard Ricky compliment her sisters. Since the teenagers had started dating, Lisa and Ava could not be happier. They were over their crush already and instead, they saw him as a big brother, loving how happy he made their older sister.

"What have I told you about encouraging them?" Juliette interrupted laughing, recalling her most repeated sentence. Ricky laughed as well, getting closer to her and leaving a small kiss on her lips, only to whisper in her ear how beautiful she looked.

"Dinner's ready!" her father called them and the four teenagers walked to the table.

Seeing how comfortable Ricky felt during dinner with her family made Juliette even happier, if that could be. She really was in love with Ricky. Maybe it was because he was her first boyfriend, maybe it was because Ricky really was the one, but she felt butterflies every day, even if they had been officially dating for months. She still got chills every time he put his hand on her thigh, every time he took her hand, every time he kissed her.

And she hoped this lasted forever.

lxngbottom speaks

and there is that! ARTSY has come to an end!!

tell me, did you like it? what do you think will happen?
of course, there are many things that can
be done better but you can only
get good at writing by writing

i have already uploaded the epigraph

for the sequel so make sure to check it out on my profile!

thanks for the support this book has

gotten, for all the comments and votes,you are amazing

love u xoxo