⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝒊. 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫?

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
━━ 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓?

      Juliette's nose nearly touched the paper in front of her due to her concentration. She had not been so focused on a drawing since she had been put in charge of making one the background for the final scene of East High's Gypsy production. If she gripped her pencil a bit tighter, she would break it, but she was determined to finish that picture she had been working on for nearly the entire summer.

     However, her plans went to trash as soon as her sisters entered the room, talking loudly and scaring the eldest, making her in fact, break her pencil. 

     "Oh my God, who's died?" she asked, concerned about the state of her sisters.

     "No one, we have just seen Ricky Bowen pass our window and he should be about passing yours," Lisa explained as both twins approached the window and opened it, dragging Juliette along begging her to "leave the freaking pencil alone".

     Just as they had said, the skater boy appeared on the corner of the street, making the two young girls screech in excitement. They have had a crush on Ricky since their first day of freshman year and, seeing as how he was older than them, they had completely lost hope of having any kind of relationship with him but longed for their sister to have one so they could hang around him instead, making all the girls in their year jealous. Ricky had been crowned 'East High's sweetheart', after all.

     Obviously, the boy heard them and stopped his skateboard, putting a foot on the pavement and looking for the source of that acute sound. It did not take long for him to find it, and when he looked up, he saw three familiar heads of ginger hair. Ricky waved at them as he said hello with a smile on his face. He knew the three girls, it was rather complicated not to, especially since they always walked into the building together and three redheads are quite the phenomenon. 

     Both teens had been classmates for two years (starting their third), and he had held a couple of conversations with Lisa and Ava, who smiled sheepishly at him every time they crossed paths. 

     "Hi Ricky," the twins responded at unison with big smiles on their face.

     "How are you doing?"

     "Great, how about you?" Ava answered the boy with clear heart eyes.

     "Great too, thanks. Excited for junior year, Juliette?" 

     "Oh yes, excited to go back to hell," she chuckled, "what about you?"

     "I am, actually. There is a lot I look forward to tomorrow," the boy confessed, "well, see you in maths then. Bye girls."

     "Bye Ricky," the younger girls finished at once yet again. 

     To be honest, Ricky had grown fond of the two younger redheads, they seemed funny to him and always put a smile on his face. As of Juliette, they weren't really friends, more like friendly acquaintances who helped each other in class whenever necessary, but they had never hung out outside of the school premises.

     "Oh my God Juliette!" they exclaimed, "Ricky Bowen has said that he'll see you tomorrow!"

     "It's nothing weird, girls, we've shared classes for two years already."

     "Yeah, but he's never said he'll see you tomorrow," Ava stated rolling his eyes, "this has to be your year, we want Ricky in our family."

     "It's not happening," she repeated as she had said in multiple occasions, "she has a girlfriend."

     "Girls! Dinner's ready!" her mother yelled from the kitchen and the three girls walked downstairs and followed the smell of her mother's delicious food. Juliette's sisters were quick to fill their parents on what had just gone down, and they couldn't help but laugh and joke about the subject.

     "Dad! Please don't cheer them up," she begged smiling, "I'll never hear the end of it."