Hermione POV :
As I wake up I hear a tapping on the window, I open it and saw a snowy owl. It remind me of Hedwig. When I open it, it said:
Dear Hermione,
Me and my parent are going to apparated
at your house soon.
Be prepared, we have something
really important to tell you.
Love
B.Z
I wasn't really care much, I just went to the bathroom and clean myself up. After that I went down to make breakfast when I hear a pop behind me. I turn around and see Blaise and his parent. " Oh hi, what can I do for you?" I ask. " Oh my dear, I miss you." The women next to Blaise suddenly com and hug me. I was shocked but I want to be polite so I hug her back. After she calm down she start to explain to me that I'm a Zabini and because of Voldemort so they have to left me and let the Grangers adopted me. But unlucky, my adopted parent has died in a car crash at Australia when I come to find them. ( Sorry, I'm just too lazy write the chatting part. ) " Oh and your real name is Mia Hermione Zabini." Blaise break the silence. Then we aparate to the Zabini Manor.

--------

As I look up I saw a Manor that is bigger than the Malloy Manor and it look more bright or it just because I didn't get tortured here. The manor mostly have the color black, white and grey. " Mia, do you want me to show you your room?" Blaise ask. I just nodded and then follow Blaise upstairs. Blaise lead me to a room with a name on the door carve MIA.

------
After Blaise remove the glamour charm, I go to the mirror and look at myself. I see a straight black hair girl with no freckle and have a tan skin. I was a few inch's taller and skinnier, my breast is a lot bigger.

" My friends going to come over, it Theo, Pansy, Astoria and Draco." Blaise said

" Do I have to meet them?" I ask

" Yes but without your glamour charm." he replied and I frown.

" Hey Blaise, I think that your friends is here now." My mom shout from downstairs.

We run downstairs and see Nott, Parkinson, Greengrass and ferret is waiting.

" Who this hot girl mate? " Malfoy ask

" You guys remember when I told you that I have a lost twin? This is her, you might saw her in her glamour charm at school." Blaise said and turn to nod at me.

"I give you a hint." I say while coming closer to Malfoy.

Then I hit him right in the nose which make him realize that I use to be Hermione Granger.

" HERMIONE FREAKING GRANGER!?" Draco I mean Malfoy shout.

After that everyone start to apologize to me and in a few weeks I already become closer to them. Tomorrow we will go to Diagon Alley to get school supplies. I'm planing to tell Harry, Ron and Ginny about this on the train with my glamour charm on.