Blaise POV
( This is when Draco told everyone about his feeling for Mia )

After Dray told us about his feeling for my twin. I was surprised at first but still feel fine with it because I would prefer my sister to be with my best friend ( if she want to ) than any other especially Weasel.  Then it was Red turn to tell the truth after Mia was awake. Even though I know that she was already awake at the time Dray told us his feelings but we don't want to exposed her. After Red told us that her and Potter has broke up and now single. Now that she's single then I could have a chance. Yes you didn't hear it wrong me Blaise Marcus Zabini has been in love with Ginerva Molly Weasly for 4 years.

I was smiling like an idiot right now until I realize that I was checking Gin sexy body out and we were making eye contact. We turn away blushing deep red and I realize that that doesn't fit miss by Mia. Now I have some explaining to do.

I doesn't care about everything else very much until Hermione change in front of us as a tradition and Draco was looking at her up and down with his mouth hang open.

" Close your mouth Malfoy or you catch flies " I shouted to embarrass him. He turn around to glare at me but I just shrug.

Mia POV
When Draco look around to glare at Blaise I just took that opportunity to went into the bathroom.

At the bathroom still Mia POV
I was on my way to the bathroom until I see Lavender Brown.

" You could never have my Won Won back even if you change your style "

I was surprised but not because of her word but that I don't feel any hurt from her word. Maybe I really like Draco.

" Who told you that I change my style because of Ronald "

She look pissed as I said that so just walk past me down to her compartment. Now after arguing with her I don't even want to go to the toilet.

When I came back to the compartment and I saw that Harry and Pansy were smiling at each other. Astoria and Theo, Blaise and Ginny were siting extremely close to each other and that leave Draco alone. I come in to sit next to him but realize that the place left was really small so I was about to ask him to move when a pair of strong arm hug my waist and pull me down to their lap.

I turn around to see who is it and the face I saw was Draco. He was smirking at me I was kind of tense at first but then relaxed and put my head on his muscular chest. His grip on my waist was loosen after a while.

" Feel comfortable on my laps huh Zabini? " Draco whisper in my ears. It make a buzz down my spine.

" Then does you have a nice time hugging my waist? " I whisper back.

Vote and comment if you want anything in my story please thank you. Love you 😘. 535 words.