Astoria POV
I was on my own going back to the Slytherin common room after Dumbledore announcement because I want to check at the dress that my mother had sent to me. That's when I feel a figured follow me with footstep. I can hear it because it was only me and that person in this hallway, my nervous has grew more and more when suddenly an strong arm pull me into a dark corner. I was about to protest when that person cover my mouth with their hand.

I look up to see ... Theo. His gorgeous brunette hair was so fluffy and his eyes were looking around. Now we are chest to chest and I can even smell his breath. He then took his hand off my mouth. I didn't even know that I was staring that long when he looking back at me and we both lean in. Now our lips are only centimeter apart and I was the person to close the the gap.

His lips were soft and my arms immediately hanging around his neck. He then snake his arm under my jacket around my waist. Then he bit my Bolton lips for entrance and I immediately granted him. We pull away a while after that for oxygen. After a while of silence, I manage to talk.

"Why did you pull me in here?" I asked.

"I saw Terry Boots follow you so I pull you in."

"Do you like me?" I ask again. He look at me surprised at first but then his mouth form in to a smile.

"No" my face fell, I was about to leave when he talk again. "I love you" I turn around gasp in surprise and jump right in to his open arm.

"I love you too Theo." I mumble between kisses.

"Will you be my girlfriend Astoria?" He asked.

"Million time YESSSS!" I kiss him again and the kiss soon got heated so I pull away before we had gone any further. I held out my hand for him to grab and he take it with a smile. Now in our group I would be the first to have a boyfriend this year. When we were at the great hall again. Mia was the first recognize our hands.

"OH MY GOOOOOOD" she yell running at our way. My hand immediately left Theo and then I open my arm for Mia to jumped on me. Then Draco and Blaise went to Theo to congratulate us. After Mia left me, I saw Pansy came up to me and hug. Behind her Tracey was giving me a smile and a nod. Then Pot-Harry and Ginny came to congratulate us too.After all the congratulations from Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Mia, Harry and Ginny. We all went back to the table to discuss about the hogsmead trip for girls and boys differently.

Because we are discussing about the hall so Dumbledore aloud us to sit in different house table. We decided that me, Ginny, Mia, Pansy, and Tracey would go together and Theo, Draco, Blaise, Harry would go together.

Thank you for supporting my story. 524 words.