Mia POV
After the dinner I went back to the common room until I realize that I was lost and my friend was nowhere to be seen. Then I saw a red head in front of me.

" What are you doing here Mione?" A voice whispered in my ear. I immediately know who is it from. Ronald.

" What do you want Ronald? " I asked turning around glaring at him.

" So it's Ronald now?" His voice sound harsh. " You call me Ronald but that ferret is Draco."

" Yeah."

He suddenly push me roughly against the wall and then start to kiss me. I was pushing him way with my hands but he's too strong. When his mouth left mine I immediately shouted for help.

Then he put his mouth back into mine again until someone throw him off me. Draco.

" WHEN A GIRL WAS TRYING TO SHOVE YOU OFF WITH HER HANDS THAT MEAN SHE DON'T LIKE YOU, DID YOU GET IT WEASEL!" Draco growls. Then he turn to me with a softens face and saw me crying so he pull me into his embrace. I saw Weasel glaring at. Then Draco carried me as brytal style back to the Slytherin commons room. By the time I was at the portrait my eye lid were completely close.

Draco POV
By the time we were inside the common room it was late so only Blaise, Theo, Pansy and Astoria was there to wait for me.

Flashback
( still Draco POV  )
We were in the Slytherin common room when I realize that Mia don't know where the common room is and now she was alone so I told my friend that I'm going to the library to sneak out. I was checking every corridors until I remember that Mia has broke off to go to the bathroom so I go and check around the bath but there's still no sign of her.

Maybe she was lost but where is she. Gryffindor common room. I don't know where is it so I just wandering around every corridor until I hear someone shout for help. The voice somehow seem very familiar. MIA. I ran toward the sound and saw weasel shoving Mia to the wall.

I yank him off her and then start to growl at him. I turn back to saw Mia crying so I immediately hug her. I can feel weasel eyes were still on me but I doesn't care now. I pick Mia up and then bring her to the Slytherin common room.  When we were there, she was already sleeping.

Flashback end

Suddenly they all rushing over and start asking about Mia. I just shush them and point to Mia to tell them that she was sleeping. I ask the girls where are Mia bed because I want to take her there by myself and I told the boys to wait for me in the boys dorm.

I take Mia to bed ( she was in the same dorm as Pansy, Astoria and Tracy Davis ) I kiss her on the forehead and then get back to my dorm. ( same dorm with Blaise, Theo and Goyle )

I was learning so I will try my best to post as mush chapter as I can. Love you 😘. 543 words.