Mia POV
After double potion we have DADA then we have lunch. When I was eating then suddenly a voice shouted.

" Dear Mia, would you go to the ball with me?" Mclaggen shouted. Everyone went silence waiting for my response. 

" No" I shouted back. He's then look red like a tomato from embarrassment. And everyone in the great hall was whispering. I wasn't hungry anymore I grab an green apple and then head back to the common room by myself. I was tired so I went up to my dorm and fell asleep right when my back touched the mattress.

The next time I open my eyes it was already dinner time. I guess I skipped the whole afternoon. I went down to the great hall and all my friends were looking at me when I sat down at the table.

" What?" I asked.

" Where were you this afternoon." Theo asked.

" Oh that, I fell asleep at my dorm." I answer.

" Thanks god, you made us worried." Blaise pop in.

" Where's weasel." I asked.

" I don't know, he's skip the whole day I guess." Ginny answered.

And then we just dig in to our food. I wasn't that hungry so I have a chicken salad and a sandwich, but the rest look like they has been starve for a whole year. I grad an apple for dessert and then went off for a walk at the black lake.

I found a big rock and levitated myself on it. I was alone for about half an hour until I feel a presence next to me.

" Hey." A warm voice spoke next to me. Draco.

" Hey."

" You seem sad."

" I am?"

" Yeah."

" I was just thinking," I paused " It's the Grangers death today." My eyes start to watering. Even thought they weren't my biological parents but they still raised me up for 19 years.

Draco suddenly pull me in to his embrace.

" Hey, it's ok."

That's when I broke. I sob on his robe. I can feel it getting wet but I just can't help myself. After about 10 minutes of sobbing, I stop and we just sitting their in silence with different thoughts.

363 words. I'm so sorry for not updating these few months but I'm also sorry because of this short chapter.